About Us
Tapestry

It's Friday!

sunnyday

9 hours ago, sunnyday said:

Sending a hug.........

5 hours ago, finleysmaid said:

Good luck ...hope they get sorted quickly and satisfactorily

Thank you both. I fear not but I will be there for them as I can. I sent messages to my brother and sister last night asking them to give their kids an extra kiss from Aunty Froglet because I wanted to send love to a child just because not because they needed it.

5 hours ago, sunnyday said:

I know it's not Friday - but I can't wait to share some fantastic news!

New grandson safely delivered this morning - he is a whopper - 9lbs 10oz - possibly the most beautiful baby ever!!!:D

How lovely, I love babies xxx Congratulations

• Like 1

Thanks for all of the good wishes and congratulations - he is sooooooo gorgeous - I am stunned that when you hold a grandchild it feels as if you have known them forever........

FM - this DIL spent her adult life believing that she couldn't have children..........long story cut short..........they now have two.........miracles do happen and I hope they do for your girls when the time is right x

• Like 4

Goodness me - they are coming home today - feels very quick as he was born via 'the sunroof' (C section) - but both have been given the 'all clear' so that's good..........

They live just 5 minutes down the road from me - note to self:don't visit today (tomorrow wouldn't be too over eager though surely:D) can't wait for my next cuddle:)

• Like 1

Really glad it’s Friday, feeling totally knackered and have a very sore hip which is making me feel miserable. ? We have had a nice week which began with a brilliant visit to our village fire station where the children got to climb all over the engine and fast responder veichles and also squirt water through the hoses. It was a lovely morning and the children had so much fun.  We attended an emotion coaching training this week, which was very interesting but we literally have no way to practice what we learnt as our current group have no behaviour issues what so ever!(Wow, that is such a nice problem to have!).    Got some reading to catch up on this weekend as we have a hearing impaired child in the setting now.  Then on Sunday my son is laying the wreath at the rememberance service, first year for him in his Coastguard uniform. (Proud Mum moment).  Then watching my other sons football match at the most southerly point in England, will need to wrap up warm I feel?. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

• Like 1

So here we are again - another Friday already!

We have had a really good week - happy and productive - can't ask for more than that:)

Looking forward to meeting friends for lunch tomorrow, Sunday, if the mood takes me, I might try and make a start on some shopping for the festive season that cannot yet be named:ph34r:xD

Hoping for a good weekend for all:)

• Like 2

Enjoy your lunch and possible shopping.  I am feeling pretty chuffed with myself - had some lovely lesson observation feedback this week: “No drama, no gimmicks, just really good solid teaching.” :D

We’ve had a fun Children in Need - lots of dancing. I’m exhausted (but I usually am these days) but this weekend I have loads to do for both school and governors. On Sunday though my sisters orchestra is playing a family concert which I’m going to - should be lovely!

Oh and I’m finally getting the chance to make the chocolate caramel ombré cake I’ve been sighing over for ages!:P

Edited by Froglet
  • Like 1

Friday againO.oreally don't know where this week has gone..........

Have had a lovely cuddle with that beautiful baby boy this afternoon:)

Good week at preschool too

Never did start that seasonal shopping last weekend - must, must get on with it this weekend

Have a good one!:)

• Like 3

It’s quite alarming just how quickly the weeks are passing!  I have at least dug out the nativity script and have also found all the Christmas crafts, glitter etc from last year and put them so they are easily available!  Also received  the small canvases which are going to be a present for the parents so have at least made a start.  Buy my proudest achievement is that the children’s presents are not only bought but wrapped and labelled!! Have a good weekend all?

1 hour ago, zigzag said:

It’s quite alarming just how quickly the weeks are passing!  I have at least dug out the nativity script and have also found all the Christmas crafts, glitter etc from last year and put them so they are easily available!  Also received  the small canvases which are going to be a present for the parents so have at least made a start.  Buy my proudest achievement is that the children’s presents are not only bought but wrapped and labelled!! Have a good weekend all?

:o I have bought the pressies for our children but certainly not wrapped and labelled:D

• Like 1