Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's Friday!

sunnyday

Why thank you - I am ridiculously pleased with myself :lol:

Now need to come back down to earth and think about updating 'Policies and Procedures' :1b

....and not even just a little bit smug

I have managed to tick off a few payroll jobs, checked a few 30hr codes and made another TDL prep for a staff meeting.....

• Like 1

....and not even just a little bit smug

I know - apologies for that :1b just so pleased to see the back of the flippin' thing

Policies and Procedures may take longer than I had anticipated - just navigated my way to updates on PLA site (with some difficulty) there seem to be a lot of changes - may not all apply to our provision (fingers crossed)

I have renewed ICO registration - that was not on my list........

• Like 1

Struck me as funny reading these posts, we all look madly forward to breaking up and what is the first thing we all do...work!! I always think that get everything done in the first couple of weeks and then completely shutting off is the best way to do it. Still formulating my TDL and keep thinking of things to add to it. Sunnyday I cannot believe the news of your SEF! You have shamed me into thinking about mine now!!

• Like 1

Struck me as funny reading these posts, we all look madly forward to breaking up and what is the first thing we all do...work!! I always think that get everything done in the first couple of weeks and then completely shutting off is the best way to do it. Still formulating my TDL and keep thinking of things to add to it. Sunnyday I cannot believe the news of your SEF! You have shamed me into thinking about mine now!!

We do indeed - and then well meaning people ask "are you enjoying your holiday"? :ph34r: Little do they know........

• Like 1

And by the time

We do indeed - and then well meaning people ask "are you enjoying your holiday"? :ph34r: Little do they know........

You're right, I don't have a violent nature but couldn't you just head butt someone by the time the 100th person has asked you that, well the 2nd person truthfully :-/

• Like 4

And by the time

You're right, I don't have a violent nature but couldn't you just head butt someone by the time the 100th person has asked you that, well the 2nd person truthfully :-/

Was laughing so much at that Mr S wanted to know what was going on - he is laughing too :lol:

• Like 2

Policies and Procedures - done - yay ::1a

Have also completely re-written my Risk Assessments - that did not appear on my list!

Think that I might now put the whole TDL on the 'back-burner' now until Monday :1b

Have a lovely weekend all :1b

• Like 4

Have a great holiday FM!

I am spending the weekend cleaning and tidying in a therapeutic sort of way so that I can start the good old TDL with a clear desk and head and no excuses next week! I have no visitors/visits planned at the moment and am currently feeling quite snuffly and wheezy which I hope passes soon. Curmudgeonly as it probably sounds I am looking forward to a weekend just to myself!

Have a great holiday FM!

I am spending the weekend cleaning and tidying in a therapeutic sort of way so that I can start the good old TDL with a clear desk and head and no excuses next week! I have no visitors/visits planned at the moment and am currently feeling quite snuffly and wheezy which I hope passes soon. Curmudgeonly as it probably sounds I am looking forward to a weekend just to myself!

A weekend to yourself sounds pretty good to me - enjoy! :1b

Couldn't quite leave the old TDL alone :blink:

Have (unsuccessfully :ph34r: ) tried to update my details on Kent Directory.......

Have booked Designated Lead for safeguarding training......

Enough now :1b

Looking forward to our youngest granddaughter staying with us overnight tonight - she is a complete joy :1b

Weather not as bad as forecast here today (well so far anyway) - holiday dog (Alfie) has had a very good walk this morning and is now fast asleep :1b

All other animals present and correct - phew!

Mr S is grass cutting - good man and I am going to 'blitz' ground floor of house today - such an exciting life I lead ;) :lol:

A weekend to yourself sounds pretty good to me - enjoy! :1b

Couldn't quite leave the old TDL alone :blink:

Have (unsuccessfully :ph34r: ) tried to update my details on Kent Directory.......

Have booked Designated Lead for safeguarding training......

Enough now :1b

Looking forward to our youngest granddaughter staying with us overnight tonight - she is a complete joy :1b

Weather not as bad as forecast here today (well so far anyway) - holiday dog (Alfie) has had a very good walk this morning and is now fast asleep :1b

All other animals present and correct - phew!

Mr S is grass cutting - good man and I am going to 'blitz' ground floor of house today - such an exciting life I lead ;) :lol:

Well it's occurred to me our settings could be very similar - therefore I have decided to not to continue to just blatantly copy your TDL - I am going to done a balaclava pay the £2.50 (£5.00 return) dart charge and come over the bridge and simply steal all your lovely super organised hard work......... :ph34r::ph34r: :lol:

• Like 2

Have a great holiday FM!

Take time to re-charge :1b - I fully know what you mean about the cleaning etc.

.........and please feel free to upload TLD ideas next week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well it's occurred to me our settings could be very similar - therefore I have decided to not to continue to just blatantly copy your TDL - I am going to done a balaclava pay the £2.50 (£5.00 return) dart charge and come over the bridge and simply steal all your lovely super organised hard work......... :ph34r::ph34r: :lol:

:o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take time to re-charge :1b - I fully know what you mean about the cleaning etc.

.........and please feel free to upload TLD ideas next week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you really want to see mine? I am not technically Early Years any longer just can't resist lurking round here!

• Like 5

FM, that looks just beautiful.

Well, I have done nothing on the TDL, in fact I'm still at a stage of not really knowing what is on it! However, I have slept a lot and read a lot and this morning I've been for a walk, made rhubarb cordial and cheese scones and have just eaten lunch.

Once I've done the dishes I'm going to take a deep breath and try to clear the dining room which will hopefully unearth what is actually meant to be on the TDL!

I may just finish my book chapter first... ;)

• Like 3

I might have updated the Kent childcare directory thingywhatsit - it said that I had.......but then I took a look and.........no :o :angry: :(

I will check again tomorrow - perhaps I am being to hasty - this is, however, the fourth time of trying :wacko:

Other than that I have been tidying and dead heading in the garden and watching recorded episodes of 'Educating Yorkshire' - hats off to all those who work with teenagers........oh and I have spent quite some time happily browsing Pinterest :1b

All 'holiday animals' still present and correct - phew!

• Like 2