Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's Friday!

sunnyday

Gosh! ..and I thought Studio only did fundraising 'not to say the word yet' stuff!!!! I had know idea it did other stuff.

There are lots of great bargains to be had!

• Like 1

Well today is 'Finial Decision Friday' for me....

And against all better judgements I have actually decided to go for it for September- So Yay we stay open. :rolleyes:

I guess I'm going to have the biggest TDL this summer :lol:

Now I've made the decision I'm actually quite excited there are so many changes I've wanted to do, and now I get to do them!

The first being chuck out about 50% of our resources!!! Honestly some of them are as 25+ years old- and they are not even nice classic stuff - just plastic tat!

xx

• Like 4

Well today is 'Finial Decision Friday' for me....

And against all better judgements I have actually decided to go for it for September- So Yay we stay open. :rolleyes:

I guess I'm going to have the biggest TDL this summer :lol:

Now I've made the decision I'm actually quite excited there are so many changes I've wanted to do, and now I get to do them!

The first being chuck out about 50% of our resources!!! Honestly some of them are as 25+ years old- and they are not even nice classic stuff - just plastic tat!

xx

looby loo - I think that is fantastic news - well done you!

Right - have you started writing that TDL yet :lol:

I am currently watching the tennis whilst wrapping leaver's presents and laminating leavers certificates - no stranger to multi-tasking me! ;)

• Like 1

I shall start the updated TDL- when I have completed the 'OMG I now have to do this PDQ list' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: i know that feeling!

i did say i was watching the tennis whilst wrapping pressies and laminating certificates - well scrap that I am just watching tennis ::1a

• Like 2

Well I am on my second glass of homemade Sangria (made with our homemade wine) so typing this now before I lose the power of speech!! Its strong stuff! Happy Friday and stop talking about doing the leavers stuff, I have bought the presents and that is as far as I have got so far! Think a TDL is on the cards next week.

• Like 3

Is it to early for wine yet? .... or do I need to at least wait for 6o'c? ( I really should have gone for the 'wine with lunch option but feel I have missed that deadline now)

It's 6 o'clock!! Cheers.

• Like 2

Finished....phew! Emotional few days saying goodbye to our leavers. Losing some really supportive parents too. Glass of wine time now and looking forward to a 6 week break, albeit with a big TDL!

Wow - you finished before me (by two days) - enjoy :1b

• Like 1

Well, all I can say is thank goodness I actually made it to the weekend! The TDL is epic and I've just decorated a rainbow cake with smarties but later on today I am at a family get together and will get lots of 'big squishy hugs' and shall probably have to play schools alot!

Only 7 days to go!

• Like 2

Well, all I can say is thank goodness I actually made it to the weekend! The TDL is epic and I've just decorated a rainbow cake with smarties but later on today I am at a family get together and will get lots of 'big squishy hugs' and shall probably have to play schools alot!

Only 7 days to go!

You can't beat a squishy hug!

Presents are finally wrapped and labelled - certificates are still not laminated...........

Just back from a lovely lunch with friends - now have two of our granddaughters here :1b the youngest will stay overnight........oh just thought I could get the oldest one to do the laminating :P

• Like 1

My TDL has gone completely to pot - after the birthday was done and picked up I have mostly been asleep, that time of year! It's now time to head to my mum and dad's so I think I'll take the laptop as one of the governor presentations must be done tonight.

• Like 2