Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's Friday!

sunnyday

Bit late to this thread today - it might be because I have been working hard on the old TDL or it might be because I have been watching tennis ;) yay - go Andy! ::1a

Funny old week with the hospital visits - they went as well as could be expected :1b

I have great, wonderful, bloomin' fantastic news that I am at last able to share........we have a new grandchild due in November :1b :1b :1b :1b :1b

Busy weekend coming up for me - the inevitable, never-ending TDL + really, really need to do some serious gardening jobs + the house could do with more than a little cleaning :blink: but on a brighter note we have middle granddaughter staying overnight tomorrow :1b and one of our local pubs has an afternoon/evening music event on Sunday - nothing I enjoy more than some live bands so really looking forward to that :1b

Have a great weekend all :1b

• Like 3

Have been working hard on the old TDL - decided I really needed a quick visit to Staples - shock horror - it's not Staples anymore :o tis now 'Office Outlet' - undeterred by this I managed to spend a cool £77.00 - that did include a new guillotine (requiring a manager's code as it's a blade :blink: )

Anyway back to printing 'Leaver's certificates'! ::1a

• Like 3

Is it a downward chop guillotine or a slidey slice one? Just so Froglet knows for her pattern.

Downward chop :1b

Given my recent family history with 'blades' I am very grateful to young froglet's help with knitted safety gear!

for not to - note to self - read before posting!

Edited by sunnyday
  • Like 2

Ooh wonder if she could do that in purple to match the balaclava :rolleyes:

I could have sworn the balaclava was neon pink - have you been 'playing away' with balaclava providers?! :o :huh: :( (Mind you, I did try to turn my classroom lights off with my car key fob tonight - my memory is almost certainly failing me!)

Panders - you have the exact same pattern I do!

Sunnyday, if you're not keen on this design I can offer a patchwork version made out of the chainsaw proof teflon fabric used for tree surgeons' trousers?

Edited by Froglet
  • Like 4

I would never, never, ever 'play away' - NEVER :o

My balaclava is most definitely purple

I think the pattern as shown by panders is spot on - so if we could go with that, in a nice purple that would be great thank you!

Oh and I often try and lock our preschool building with my own front door key and/or my car key :ph34r:

• Like 1

Oooh yes please - I am going to look a 'proper treat'! :lol:

Well, a proper something! I do feel we should get you something other than balaclava, gloves and earrings to wear though - you might get a little chilly otherwise, knitted wire not being known for its thermal properties!

Edited by Froglet
  • Like 1

Are we in open balaclava season already? At this rate we will be mentioning .......... no, I won't even go there!

I just spluttered in panic then!! Don't worry - months of balaclavas, thermal sarongs and flippers before the season which must not (yet) be named. They are all traditional wedding wear you know!

• Like 2

However ........ we could have a competition - First one to spot something inappropriately early in the shops............!

Probably won't be long......

my husband put the order in for his work 4 weeks ago!!!! :o ordering mince pies in June!!! :wacko:

Oh no.......

• Like 1

However ........ we could have a competition - First one to spot something inappropriately early in the shops............!

All I'm saying is I love the movies24 channel in July................

(really do hope that's the correct channel name and I've not named some dodgy channel :o :lol: :lol: :lol: ) - all I know is it's 420 on the controls.

• Like 1