Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

MY NEWS :)

narnia

It occurs to me that some of you have been following my Cancer progress and might like to hear that I have now been officially discharged by my Oncologist.....so, no more hospital visits unless something crops up to worry me ( I am not planning to let anything beginning with 'C' worry me......only the 'O' letter can do that from now on!). So, to all of you who spurred me on.....thank you. To those who are starting/in the middle of/ nearing the end of any tests or treatment, I hereby declare: THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL !! Happy Christmas everyone xxx :))))

• Like 23

How wonderful to hear of such positive news, thats fantastic Narnia, and to everybody beating this dreadful curse.

I have had the privilege in helping a dear friend a little raise over £60,0000 this year for cancer research. They stand in all weathers selling Gebera at the race for life's. as the saying goes "C" wer'e coming to get you.

May 2014 be a super healthy year for you all.:)

• Like 1