Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Been!

OOh ive been desperate to tell for over a week...ofsted came last week and we got an outstanding!!.

I am SO pleased the deputy and myself burst into tears , closely followed by the inspector! we have had the report today and it is fantastic. i feel that this goes a little way to rewarding the team for all their hard working in the move and the set up of the new building....and there were loads of FSF ideas notices ...like 2 stars and a wish , wow walls and learning walls amongst others so thank you to all of you for sharing your good practise...you are all outstanding in my mind ^_^ :1b :wub:

• Like 3

owww fab news me and my deputy did the same and our inspector siad it was a delight before she inspected - she was going off to work at tesco. Congratulations celebrate well ...........me and sunny will join you later :1b :D ::1a :D ::1a

• Like 1

Ooh well done you! I can't believe you've been so restrained this week. Many, many congratulations to you and your team. As hali says, make sure you celebrate well.

I've just popped in to post this (having seen the notification on my 'phone) but now I'm off for St Patrick's Day Weekend celebrations. Anyone in Camden Saturday night, I apologise now for my behaviour...

So finleysmaid, maybe a Guinness is in order? I'm so chuffed for you, I could cry myself!

xx

Going to have another go at posting this. Tried a while ago and it just said it was saving my post - so goodness knows where that is!

Well done Finleysmaid - we all know on here how hardworking you are, so this success is all that you deserve and more. Hope there will be a few congratulatory drinkies for you and Finley tonight

thanks to you all :rolleyes: just been out for dinner but just the one glass of wine! yayawho it was our inclusion and child centered approach that she was most pleased with and the fact that the team were all very knowledgeable !! she loved my new planning (which was based on abc does.) The environment was also a big factor...based on irresistible play based learning!! so plagerism is the way to go! or is it just following good practise ;)

• Like 1

fantastic o its a great feeling, isnt?

We all work so hard and to have our achievements rewarded is amazing feeling

so pleased for you and yes this forum is itself ouststanding

oh i also forgot to tell you all the 'moment' of the inspection...you know there is always a moment isn't there where a child says or does something unexpected! (for good or bad!)

Inspector comes to talk to me..

I've just been talking to 2 girls in the sandpit ....i asked them what they were looking at ? one replied...well if you go and put your glasses on you'll be able to see!

...oh how i wished the ground would open up at this point...no it was ok inspector nearly wet herself laughing!