Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Season's Greetings!

Susan

A very merry Christmas from me too!

I'm currently tidying/cleaning and generally restoring order to my house - partly because it needs it and partly because despite being 41 the injunction that "Santa won't come unless you tidy up properly" still has the power to move me!

• Like 5

Merry Christmas to all my forum friends :D:D

I'm about to start wrapping having just finished shopping for gifts. The house is a tip but as we're not having visitors, I dont care because Father Christmas would never not come to me because he knows I'm such a good girl, my dad said so! :wub: :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Merry Christmas to all of my forum buddies. Thank you so much for your support and friendship again over the last year; for the serious as well as the frivolous that makes up this wonderful forum. Over the years I have come to truly value you all, and your advice when I've needed it, "I'll ask on the forum" became my stock in phrase when I needed an answer.

My OH retires tomorrow lunchtime so we enter a new phase in our lives, but I'll still be visiting here!

Slàinte to one and all xx

• Like 9

Today we are celebrating my daughters 20th birthday , breakfast with smoked salmon and eggs, both been out for a Christmas manicure and a light lunch in a lovely tea room in the next village. I must say she was the best Christmas present I ever received . Wishing you all my 'nativity ' forum friends a very merry Christmas and the best of wishes of health and happiness for the coming year. Where else would you find wise people , shepherds looking after their flocks( children) , a host of angels and the shining stars that you all are and of course the farmyard humour!

Cheers , I raise a glass to you all for your hard work, commitment , patience and doing a job that's never easy but rewarding despite the obstacles we face. Xx

• Like 10

Merry Christmas to you all......we closed friday 6pm...but seem to have been busier at home "on holiday " than I am at work....reason being my daughter ,hubby and 2 adorable grandchildren got to mine before i got home friday night...to stay until sat 27th.....as fast as i tidy up for the 19 I have to christmas dinner...the quicker it gets messed up again..,....i dont do stress...but i think i will blow my top soon......any suggestions....

• Like 3

Have a super holiday everyone - I'm telling everyone to have a good rest, and hoping to follow my own advice too!

Tish501 - three cheers for Aunt Bessies - a great stress reliever!

I cant add anything new at all, except to say, its the wonderful people who come here daily, weekly, occasionally, sharing their wisdom, experience, trials and tribulations, alongside the EYFS forum HQ team that make all this the place it is.

We also have a squeeze over Christmas, as our house is tiny, and the number of people staying isnt massive, but the sleeping arrangements are interesting!

Have a great one, whatever you are doing, and see you all on the other side!

• Like 2

Merry Christmas to you all. Thank you everyone for being supportive, offering excellent advice or suggestions, and giving a few words of empathy when needed. This is a wonderful forum filled with lovely people..... albeit quite addictive!

Thank you and a Merry Christmas to the invaluable EYFS team for creating this wonderful forum, Tapestry etc., etc. and answering our endless questions and sorting things out when they go array.

Have a fab time everyone!!

• Like 1

We had an early Christmas present yesterday a new granddaughter called Scarlett, 8lbs 13 it's been a funny old run up to Christmas this year but glad it's here now.

As many before have said so much better than I ever could, thank you one and all for another year of supportive ideas and fun and many thanks to Steve and Co for letting it all happen

• Like 9

We had an early Christmas present yesterday a new granddaughter called Scarlett, 8lbs 13 it's been a funny old run up to Christmas this year but glad it's here now.

As many before have said so much better than I ever could, thank you one and all for another year of supportive ideas and fun and many thanks to Steve and Co for letting it all happen

A Christmas baby :D Lovely :D

• Like 2

HUGE congratulations!

• Like 1

Congratulations Panda what happy news. Just to add my thanks to everyone on this fabulous forum for the advice and laughter that we share 365 days of the year,I would be lost without you all.

A very merry Christmas and a healthy, happy and peaceful new year.

• Like 1

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the forum

There was peace and quiet and an air of decorum

The children had gone to their homes with glee

And were resting in bed, after story and tea.

Their teachers who worked hard were trying to rest too

Though thoughts of this were quite hard to do!

For whilst they had cared for all of the little ones

Opportunities for shopping had all but been and gone.

Their houses were full of the remnants of pre-school

The tinsel and glitter and all of the paper gruel.

But cheerily onwards they cooked and they cleaned

And thought of the advice, on the forum they’d gleaned

Over the year when asking a question

They received a response when a problem was mentioned

And this warmed their hearts and gladdened their souls

For they were able to reach families, and finalise goals

And sort out their issues, and answered their queries

That had posed them a problem and made them all weary!

So now it was Christmas and all of them sighed

To all a good holiday and to all a good night.

I hope you all have a fantastic year end

To all of you fabulous, foundation stage friends!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS
XXX
FINLEYSMAID

• Like 11

FM - brilliant! Absolutely love it!! Thank you!

My home is finally tidy, clean, decorated. I am sat in candlelight and firelight before heading out to a midnight service and thinking of good friends, near, far and never yet met! A peaceful Christmas to you all.

• Like 3

Panders - what brilliant news - ,many congratulations! :1b

• Like 1