Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lauren

Steve

Hi all -

I'd like to introduce the newest member of the FSF, Lauren, who will be working alongside Sue, Louise, Matt, Matt, Matt, Chris and me from this week.

This is Lauren's first full-time job, having just graduated, and she'll be kept very busy working on front line support (largely for Tapestry, but she'll be looking at any general FSF queries and issues as well).

You'll no doubt be hearing a lot from her both on the Forum and behind the scenes, but now you'll know who she is. Please make her feel welcome! :1b

Edit: Oops. Someone called Helen claims to work here too....

• Like 4

A very big welcome to Lauren, get your feet right under the table, I am sure the forum HQ peeps will look after you as you settle in! (but dont take any nonsense!)

BTW an aside, but is it just me that's getting an impossibly miniscule Steve avatar at the moment?

• Like 1

A very big welcome to Lauren, get your feet right under the table, I am sure the forum HQ peeps will look after you as you settle in! (but dont take any nonsense!)

BTW an aside, but is it just me that's getting an impossibly miniscule Steve avatar at the moment?

Mine's normal sized Mundia

Welcome Lauren, makes a fantastic change on Steve's part to choose someone not called Matt! Hope you enjoy working withe the team and getting to know all of us.

Actually we're going through the process of changing Lauren's name by deed poll. :1b

• Like 4

Actually we're going through the process of changing Lauren's name by deed poll. :1b

Hi Lauren, welcome aboard. :D:D

The young girl who rinses my hair at the hairdressers was introduced to me as Scarlet, 'lovely name' said I, 'very unusual too'.

'Its not my real name' she told me.

'Oh so why are you called that then?'

'Well, my names Lauren (honestly) but there was another Lauren working here when I started so they changed my name for me to stop confusion' :ph34r:

Matt, Matt and Matt might benefit from the same treatment?? :rolleyes:

Well, the miniscule avatar has now disappeared altogether, along with mine and a few others, but not all.

How very odd, Something twilight zone-ish happening around here.

Lauren lovely to see you posting, getting right stuck in!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)