Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My dream came true

Or should I say my premonition - Ofsted came today and we got GOOD - hoorah , can't believe the weight that has lifted off my shoulders , inspector was amazing , so professional yet personable, gave constructive feedback and even met my area senco .

When the inspector turned up I was in a meeting with her and actually went and told the inspector I was busy and would she mind if I continued my meeting due to it's importance , she happily obliged and then spoke to her after.

Cheers fellow forum friends - feeling happy and enjoying a large glass of Fleurie x

• Like 13

I just knew it would be today - said to 2 members of the team , I got a feeling and at 10 am arrived .

Thanks for all your comments , mmm Danny Dyer in drag ? Haha

Well done to you and your team.

Regarding your comments about 10am arrival, what time do your children arrive? I always thought if ofsted aren't here when the children arrive, they won't be coming that day. Am I wrong?

Joanne

Congrats!

Must admit to EVERY morning waking up thinking todays the day :(

Regarding your comments about 10am arrival, what time do your children arrive? I always thought if ofsted aren't here when the children arrive, they won't be coming that day. Am I wrong?
Joanne

We've had 2 inspections where they arrived around 10am ish and then the last one she was waiting on the car park for us to open - although all results were fine its hard to 'set up' when they are hovering around you!

• Like 1

Joanne

Nope. We had one arrive at 10.30

Well done :1b :1b

.... But 10am!!! - I've always been under the assumption that if they are not there by the time we open then the day we be an Ofsted free one :blink:

We're waiting :(

That was always my understanding , I even asked staff if they saw anyone on arrival but she arrived just after a fire drill and senco . Children arrive at 9 but she stayed for 5 hours , it was an all day session for us so she still got to speak to parents at lunch time . I suppose it depends on the day

I have to be 'out' of my setting this Thursday...........I am never out except for training and I always make clear that my deputy should ring me if Ofsted turn up and I would be straight back.......

I won't be able to get back on this occasion - have been coaching my staff like mad.......just in case :D

• Like 1

Well done :1b :1b

.... But 10am!!! - I've always been under the assumption that if they are not there by the time we open then the day we be an Ofsted free one :blink:

We're waiting :(

Me too! So does that mean I have to hold my breathe ALL morning?!?! Arghhhh.....

Well done Lashes. : )