Articles
About Us
Tapestry

woohooo!

finleysmaid

[

Well done :1b :1b :1b :1b :1b :1b

Any tips?

We're due and I'm dreading it - Owner is so disengaged with setting I honestly think that due to things beyond our [staff] control we will be very lucky not to get a RI :(:( :(

I did some notes for my eya so have attached ....hope they help! (wasn't as bad as I had feared but nearly threw up when I got the call!)

attachment=24495:Notes on ofsted.docx]

Notes on ofsted.docx

• Like 5

[

I did some notes for my eya so have attached ....hope they help! (wasn't as bad as I had feared but nearly threw up when I got the call!)

attachment=24495:Notes on ofsted.docx]

thank-you, thank-you thank you (((((((((((((XXXX)))))))))))))))

If feel so stressed at the moment - but your list has made me feel a bit more in control. I just wish the owner would either sell-up or take the role seriously. :unsure:

Thanks guys! have just told the trustees who are delighted too lovely to be able to chat about it and as most of them are teachers they know what we're talking about!!!

If anyone wants any more info do shout...can't of course guarantee that all the inspectors will do the same....but we can be prepared for some of the questions/

Bit bizarre that the amount of information that the inspector writes is huge but the reports are really short.....I wonder what happens to all that other info?????

• Like 3

Fantastic FM very well done to you and your team :-)

I had a call from Ofsted around midday just before half term, I'm sure my heart stopped, not expecting it in this cycle at all ...and they only wanted to ask about a new committee members EY2, I did ask if it was really necessary to phone at that time of day :-/

Have you been waiting long ?

• Like 1

Where you outstanding before Finlaysmaid?

yes! really didn't think we would get it again....I was concerned that as a setting although we are all well trained we have no graduate leaders ...top level of staff is level 5 ...i'm only a level 3! . All the info from ofsted is going on about high level qualifications but we simply can't afford to support this.

• Like 3