Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Our daughter

Steve

Guest MaryEMac

Dear Steve and Helen

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Will be with you in spirit on Friday. God bless you both.

Mary

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. I cannot even begin to imagine what you're going through emotionally, but my thoughts are with you both. Xx

Dear Steve and Helen,

No words can express the pain you are feeling , I have just read the article in the paper, how blessed you both were to have such a beautiful and talented daughter who was obviously loved and admired by many.

May you take some comfort in knowing that although sudden , her passing was peaceful and she is among the many angels .

Her short time on earth was filled with fun and laughter and she was blessed In having parents who loved and supported her throughout.

God bless you all

Dearest Steve and Helen,

This thread, in which you shared with us the bombshell that has devastated your world, will now slowly peter out as we all send you our condolences and let you know that you were in our thoughts on Friday as you said goodbye to your beautiful daughter.

However, please don’t think this means we have forgotten or that we think that Annie is a part of your life which is over. We will be thinking of you when we see your names and comments on the forum and I will certainly be thinking of you as I watch my own daughter go through the rites of passage this year and in future years that you were looking forward to sharing with Annie. I don’t suppose I am the only one who will be doing this.

We know it will take a lifetime to come to terms with the loss of Annie and, although we are unlikely to mention it explicitly, we will be thinking of you all as you work together to rebuild your lives around a new and unexpected future that you could never have imagined.

The community that you have created on this forum has enriched my life immensely, both professionally and personally, and I know the same applies to many others. I would like to think that you can now find a little comfort in the support that we would like to offer you at this very difficult time in your lives.

xxx

• Like 25