Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Easter!

sunnyday

And you Sunnyday! We are back to school after the long weekend - our 'proper' Easter holiday starts at the end of that week. So today I am planning to blitz the school work (if I actually get started on it...), finish defrosting the freezer and bake some hot cross bun scones (discovered a new recipe to try) and then will take 3 lovely days off for baking, crafting, playing and walking. Of course today has turned out to be a glorious blue sky day so I think a walk round the park is a must at some point!

• Like 3

It's such a beautiful day here today I've been out cutting back all the winter growth revealing lovely new growth, watching the hatching tadpoles and planting out the peas.

Shame it isn't going to last.

We never go away at Easter, always 'garden' weekend for us, but happy hols too.

• Like 4

Looking forward to the break - it's a lovely day down south and so have spent ages in the garden - no mileage in trying to get anywhere as the bank holiday traffic down here is always awful. Forecast for tomorrow is pretty rubbish so have scheduled end of year book keeping for that day - ;-(

Family round for Easter day though and I am soooooooo looking forward to chocolate having given it up for Lent ;-)

• Like 1

now look what you've done...I was trying to have an EYFS detox and you post pictures like that!!!!!

Well what are you going to call him as it's Easter ....Jesus, Egg or Bunny (my godfather was called Bunny :wub: )

Well Happy belated Easter to everyone and Hali your Easters will never be the same :rolleyes: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Finley and Digby are available for walkies and for teaching naughty things(like how to steal socks and remote controls, They are also very keen on teaching their favourite past time of rolling in fox poo and dead fish :ph34r: )

• Like 4

Gorgeous dog! Could be a friend for my brother's new addition - Tyas - photo to follow (it's on my phone which is updating at the moment!)!

Well, I finally made it to an Easter holiday after a really challenging and emotional term. I have promised myself only to work until I go to visit my sister in the middle of next week but to be honest right now I'm in my pyjamas, nursing an aching back and a sore, swollen throat - I think my body gave up and fell apart in the last 4 days!

What would we do without your old TDL Sunny??? It always makes me feel that I am not alone in this world we call childcare. :wub:

I know I'm so predictable ::1a

I'm not getting very well - right must get off here and get on with it - if you see me back here before 5pm shoot me!

Well I'm back much earlier that 5pm :ph34r:

Have been working on my list for September - am now on the verge of a nervous breakdown - I have far too many children - now I know that is a very good 'problem' to have (well that's what I'm telling myself)........but what to do?

I think I know really - but I don't enjoy disappointing anyone :(

Too many for ratio if I continue to take from 2 yrs 6 months - that's why I said that i know what I need to do really......

Well that statement is not entirely correct - but as you know I like to work well over ratio......

Would certainly make it all easier to work out if I make the decision that I will only take from aged 3 - but then I find myself worrying about those parents that think their children will be joining me in September - mind you - that is only their assumption - I haven't told them that......

Also I think 'well that's all very well' for this year but what about September 2017 - d'you know perhaps I just let September 2017 take care of itself......

Any suggestions would be gratefully received :1b

Too many for ratio if I continue to take from 2 yrs 6 months - that's why I said that i know what I need to do really......

Well that statement is not entirely correct - but as you know I like to work well over ratio......

Would certainly make it all easier to work out if I make the decision that I will only take from aged 3 - but then I find myself worrying about those parents that think their children will be joining me in September - mind you - that is only their assumption - I haven't told them that......

Also I think 'well that's all very well' for this year but what about September 2017 - d'you know perhaps I just let September 2017 take care of itself......

Any suggestions would be gratefully received :1b

Can I come and work with you? Then you can take a few more. :1b :1b :1b

We used to work 'well over ratio' ...but recently things have changed and not for the good. I want to go back to a happy place :(