Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Email from Ofsted?

I don't know all their dates of birth ...why can't they just check their ey2's if we just put the names.

Did anyone save it, if yes can you tell me in what format to open it again.

I'm sure ofsted know there's no chance of us having time to do this in our working lives, so not only do they ensure we have plenty to keep us busy during the summer holiday they screw up the Christmas one to gggrrrrrr

I saved it - mine was in .xls (Excel)
  • Like 1

Did have a missed 0345 call last week but no message that I'm aware of... Thanks to advice on here I asked for an unprotected excel version which arrived with an apology that I'd had problems even though it was my first communication with them about it. Anyway the guidance column was blank so filled it in as best as I could. Anyway turns out I returned a blank form! Another version was attached which had the guidance in which was just as well as I'd done the first part wrong anyway. I ended up putting virtually the same info in the first three boxes but at least it's done now!

I certainly wouldn't go into work to complete it. What are the consequences if it not returned within the time frame. Fines, arrests, re inspections? Given their track record with all the other paperwork I have ever sent them they wont get it anyway or retain the information on it.

I will let you know what the consequences are as I had a hard copy weeks ago and it is still n the bottom of my work bag!

::1a ::1a ::1a

• Like 3

Well, being the rebel that I am, there is NO way I am going back into work to complete it. It will simply have to wait. Burn me at the stake if you will ( I'll share with you, Megamum )......but I am not doing it in my holiday time. My PRECIOUS holiday time. See you in the New Year, Ofsted ;)

• Like 2

Has anyone received another email after returning it ?

I've had the third one this morning, the last one told me I had '5 days' to return, this one says I have 'FIVE days' ....now they're shouting at me and I already did it !

:o The very nerve of them!

• Like 1

Well mine only came,I am sure, because I had a telephone call, but no follow up even though they said in their answerphone message that they would. I therefore contacted them and eventually this provoked an e mail on Christmas Eve - still unanswered I might add!

I haven't had an email but I've had a letter- weeks ago- told me to send information required via email. I haven't done it yet though and as we've had such a good Ofsted inspection/report, been caught up with all the usual end of term and Christmas stuff since receiving the letter I really havent given it much thought.

Me too. Mine arrived on sat before Christmas to an old email address I haven't used for bout 4 years. I only saw it because I was looking for a password I knew was on an email from long ago!

Had to go into office to complete form and send it. Had to let down one of my daughters who i had promised a special christmas outing.

got email from ofsted with an out of office message! Riddiculous.

Me too. Mine arrived on sat before Christmas to an old email address I haven't used for bout 4 years. I only saw it because I was looking for a password I knew was on an email from long ago!

Had to go into office to complete form and send it. Had to let down one of my daughters who i had promised a special christmas outing.

got email from ofsted with an out of office message! Riddiculous.