Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday Cait!

sunnyday

Thank you, my very good friend. I had a lovely day of laziness for a change. We have been so manic painting and sorting and gardening ready for the house to go on the market, and now the estate agent has been and taken all the photos etc we just went for a walk and footled all weekend. Lovely.

• Like 1

sounds like you had a great day - glad you enjoyed it.

what will you do once you move - have you found a house to move into?

Not found one yet, we need to find something with a large space for Zebedee's layout! It currently takes up the length of the loft, so it needs a similar length. I'm looking forward to knitting, baking, gardening and generally spend time just 'being'. Also looking forward to spending time with Mum

• Like 3

Not found one yet, we need to find something with a large space for Zebedee's layout! It currently takes up the length of the loft, so it needs a similar length. I'm looking forward to knitting, baking, gardening and generally spend time just 'being'. Also looking forward to spending time with Mum

Reminds me of my brother and his fiancee's house hunt for their first house - it needed space for multiple canoes/kayaks and bikes!

Sounds good to me! :1b

• Like 1

Sounds like a tv programme to me Escape to the Country! Get them on the case Cait

Can you make sure you include a roof for sliding down at any future parties? Water butt at the bottom not absolutely essential but maybe a trampoline?

Hey good point young Froglet - hope she's going to leave a forwarding address :blink:

So Yorkshire - not quite as damp as Cumbria - we might be able to leave the flippers at home :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Hey good point young Froglet - hope she's going to leave a forwarding address :blink:

So Yorkshire - not quite as damp as Cumbria - we might be able to leave the flippers at home :rolleyes:

Surely she wouldn't dare not tell us where she's gone to?! She might move near the seaside in which case even more excuse to take flippers. In my personal experience of Yorkshire a buoyancy aid and towel come in handy (usually go to see my brother and his fiance who play canoe polo - great fun but very splashy to watch!)

Never cast a clout 'til May is out Sunnyday - fully thermalled up thankyou

So flippin' cold in my (not so sunny) part of Kent that I have lit the wood-burner - thought we were 'done with that' for this end of the year! :(

• Like 1

So flippin' cold in my (not so sunny) part of Kent that I have lit the wood-burner - thought we were 'done with that' for this end of the year! :(

Hopefully, better tomorrow for us I think. Number 2 son touched down in Portugal this morning 32 deg! there's always one!