Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Whats the weather like for you?

blondie

well, two days back and i can honestly say that it has been great. we have been outside for the vast majority of the day - the children enjoying the beautiful weather - those who have spent the day with us have been very happy and tired at home time with all the fresh air and fun out side.

whats the weather like where you are?

Edited by blondie

I am finding we need rain already and the water but T's are almost empty. I don't like it when we have very warm dry springs as it isn't really good for the garden. But at least it is pleasant to get out and garden

We have also had hot and sunny for a while now and watering has become a necessity for the garden.. the water butts are all empty so the hose is now out..

a little rain forecast for us late tomorrow, but I wont hold my breath for it.. our location often means we either get loads before it hits the Mendips, or it drops all on the Mendips and we get little..

Last week we had the most glorious sunshine so decided to go the the seafront.. 5 mins drive away.. and we encountered a lot of fog and sea mist and it was very eerie.. we came home to sunny garden instead..

post-3735-0-46242300-1429803848_thumb.jpg

post-3735-0-90954900-1429803882_thumb.jpg

Weston super Mare...the water recedes for miles , but the beach is very long and well kept , always clean and the prom has upgraded in recent years.. it gives a lovely walk at any time.. except in the high winds when it is like being in a sandblaster..

• Like 1

don't be disappointed.. but the Cafe does not exist.. ( it was a structure they put up just for filming and removed ) but the seafront is lovely..the RNLI have a temporary station now where the Cafe was..

Cold in the mornings, beautifully sunny after that but not too hot! I like! Have to say though, weather aside my day was made 'sunny' by one little boy answering the register with 'Good morning Miss Lovely!' and another telling me I looked pretty today!

FM, so sad. We have 2 children in school in this situation at the moment.

sorry this will be a bit confusing as a post!!

I had posted about yet another parent who has been diagnosed with terminal illness...then felt it was just too awful to post and edited it. Sorry feel i've put a spanner in the works now

Finleysmaid - sounds like you need a quick trip to Weston for a bracing walk along the prom followed by a large glass of red - or maybe an enormous ice-cream with whippy cream and 100's and 1000's.

Hope tomorrow is better.