Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Snow!

Panders

Just started here!

I have my granddaughters staying overnight - the eldest (10) has been following the 'forum snow watch' with me......it has been a wonderful geography lesson for her! :o

I had explained that Panders is to the west of us and that we needed to watch for her posts.......shame they were in bed at the crucial time :( .........wonder what sort of time we're going to be up tomorrow! xD Been lovely watching their excitement build! :(

We've just come back from the theatre--roads are scary out there now. Windsor Castle was looking very pretty in the snow.

Son 2 is home from Brighton for his dad's birthday but dont think the restaurant we are booked at will be getting our business after all tomorrow and I hope he's going to be able to get back for uni on Monday.

Jumped the fence into the park and had the virgin slopes all to ourselves... not a kid in sight; just 6 big adults with their sledges... even played on the zip line dodging a firing line of snowballs... just got back in... sky very clear so I think the best of it has past. I hope it last until we get back to school. I love it when the wee ones can get out into it. Oh I'm in Brum by the way

Hard to tell how much we have here as it has blown about/drifted - just outside my door about 8 inches but back of my car none!

Girls were up bright and early as predicted but they're not dressed - seem to be in no hurry to get out and play - nana quite happy to go along with that! :oxD:(

My son took an hour to dig his girlfriend out - she works at the PDSA on Sundays (she's a veterinary nurse). She has let him know she got there, main roads are OK round here. No gritting on our hill, of course!! (We are right at the top, so there's no easy way to the bus for me!! :o ) He's off back to Loughborough later - perhaps!

Sue

started just as we came back from town last night after an emotional viewing of Warhorse and indian meal to follow. Awoke this morning to at least 6inches of the white stuff , my daughter is at friends and has to get bus home although we are not sure it will come all the way into village , have texted all my staff as some may not get in but me thinks preschool tomorrow will be snowballs, hot chocolate and snowmen x