Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Fsf Quiz Ever..2

mundia

WOW you have all been fantastic and worked so hard so hands in the air everyone, over your shoulders, and give yourselves a pat on the back :o

I've just spent 4 hours at sea but I am finally home. No internet for me on the boat so I've just enjoyed myself catching up.

I think I am about to join you in the waiting queue Beth :o

I have been in and out of the box and all round the houses looking for question 90 but no luck. I even excelled myself and got my java problems sorted out and popped into chat thinking it might be there :(

Trouble is there might be a mug going for question 90 and I neeeed one so I will hunt a bit longer, keep me a space in the queue though!!! xD

Aliamch

I thought my question about the 8 stars was fiendishly hard and so as keeper of the badges I am suggesting to the quiz committee (well Mundia) that you definately deserve a badge :o

Sue

For others info, there are 8 stars on Wolfie's avatar xD

I'm a huge fans of peoples avatars, and Wolfie's one is one of my favourites.

I can't find 90, but then I haven't come close to finding any of the hidden ones :(

Karrie

Just got back from Christmas shopping- you lot have been busy...

Q90- no idea......

Thought it could have been when Narnia lost the Miscellaneous section of the forum... but that doesn't seem to fit and can't find a post saying she has found it...lol

Could be anyone of use loosing a resource...

But no closer... will keep thinking..

Ok peeps, I'm gong to leave the elusive question 90 for you to ponder, its far too early to even consider clues, and ther's a mug up for grabs for that one!

But where have I hidden it?

But in case, you've got a bit of brain ache, hers round 10, they should be a little easier for you!

Round 10

91. Which are the 3 authorities, from the South West region, that have joined the Foundation Stage Forum LA membership scheme?

92. What is the first topic in the 'help' section of the forum?

93. Who had a very important message from her son and what was it about?

94. What member shares her/his name with a yummy chocolate bar?

95. How do you subscribe to a forum? (Click on Forum Options top right then click 'Subscribe to this forum' at the bottom of the drop down list)

96. What is the postcode of FSF headquarters?

97. Which member has a dangerous wind problem?

98. What member spent a weekend in Butlins Minehead in April 2005?

99. Who was the 5000th member of the forum?

100. In which forum thread recently did the idea of a shop first surface and what were the items on sale/facilities offered?

95. How do you subscribe to a forum? (Click on Forum Options top right then click 'Subscribe to this forum' at the bottom of the drop down list)

Did you award yourself a mug for that answer, mundia? :o

93. Who had a very important message from her son and what was it about?

Inge, regarding testicular cancer.

Who said public service broadcasting was in decline: thank you for this, Inge!

Edited by HappyMaz

Q97 - I have but I live on the top of a moor overlooking the west coast!! (Hehe) (no curried beans tonight)

Suewhit and tattybogle have problem children when it's windy

Or it could be Inge's owl

How did you do that Happymaz????????

I did a search for members, sorted by date of joining.

Then I looked at any member on the final page who had made a post, and made a mental note of their member number.

Then I used trial and error to find her!

Maz

If only I could do something so logical with question 90!

Edited by HappyMaz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)