Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Fsf Quiz Ever..2

mundia

I have no idea how to find the rest, and I really can't be bothered. So I'm going back to bed!

Lovely chatting wih everyone last night.. xD

Mrs Weasley!x

PS. Cait & Nichola (And anyone else who was in chat at the time..) I just found my stagnant cup of cofee :o It's gone straight in the freezer! ha ha ha

Questions still outstanding -

78. What pets did Lesley not expect to see?

79. Which dance lady loves the sum of 1 and 1?

80. SO hoe much DID Maz spend at Ikea. Nearest to correct for a mug! (anyone Maz told last night is banned from answering this question….) A mug for the closest answer here!

82. there are many stars in the forum, but who has 8?

84. Which forum member posted the 100,000th post?

85. SueR said "WOW!! Inge, that's great!" What was she referring to?

87. Where would you find on the site the following statement and what is it referring to? "A good informative education site, although mainly for Keystage 2 education onwards".

88. Last year there were 3 administrators to the forum, but this year there are 5. Who are the 2 new ones to be appointed to the role?

90. Oh dear it look's like I've hidden it again…but where and what is the answer?

And now I'm off to have lunch! :o

I'm sorry to have missed all this fun!! I was on the phone lines, taking in lots of lovely donations from all over the country and gave up at 2 am, as i was k'd!! My biggest donation was £1,000, but someone in our call centre took a whopping doantion of £1 MILLION!!!!!!!!!! (and we have to ask........would you like us to add Gift Aid to your donation.......how fabulous!!).A great night and lots of fun, Anthony Head popped in to keep our spirits up, lovely man xD:o

Hello again all! I'm at the inlaws and off to see my family later so I've just managed to sneak on here!

I managed from 6.30 till 2am in chat yesterday so I think that's pretty good going for me!

Great to see the quiz still going. I may have a go at one or two of the trickier questions if people struggle with answers but only if I get time to stay on the PC today.

I will however put a guess in for Maz's IKEA spend and I'll say £217.

Oh and Mrs W, I can't believe you found that drink this morning!

Beau you're doing a grand job keeping together Q & A's, I stated last night on a spreadsheet but you're doing a much better job than me. :(

I have elbow and shoulder ache from sitting in the same position for so long last night till 3:30am :o . This afternoon I'm horizontal on the sofa catching up on CIN TV on sky plus as I didn't see any last night. Thanks to hubby for giving me 'time out' :(

Well done Narnia for manning the phones, what a 'buzz' that must have been. £1 MILLION single donor WOW xD :wacko:

I'll pretend I'm leaving the questions to others to give them chances for mugs/badges ect, but if Im really honest, aren't they hard or what? Well done all the quiz question contributors. :(

I'll be back later to have a go at some questions.

Peggy

Narnia well done on being on the phones last night. Don't think for a minute you've missed it all...still plenty of questions to join in on

Aliamch, q. 88 is only part right. Try again

Last year there were 3 administrators to the forum, but this year there are 5. Who are the 2 new ones to be appointed to the role? (Helen and Louise)

Ok update, these are the still to answer questions. If they're not answered in a could of hours, I might have to give some clues...

79. Which dance lady loves the sum of 1 and 1?

85. SueR said “WOW!! Inge, that's great!” What was she referring to?

90. Oh dear it look’s like I’ve hidden it again…but where and what is the answer?

And q. 80, how much did Maz spend at Ikea, you can still make your suggestion in the thread..

Ok just to remind yo that we're here to help make money for Children in need so please give whatever you can.

Im just about to post some easy peasy question for newer members...watch this space..

Aliamch, q. 88 is only part right. Try again

Last year there were 3 administrators to the forum, but this year there are 5. Who are the 2 new ones to be appointed to the role? (Helen and Louise)

I think you answered it for me Mundia!

Karrie

80. SO how much DID Maz spend at Ikea. Nearest to correct for a mug! (anyone Maz told last night is banned from answering this question….)

Since I only told mundia and I have had my purse with me all day so no-one has seen the receipt, I think we're safe here! :o

well done aliamch.. q. 7 was indeed salsa73

Ok here is the easy peasy round. This round is ONLY for newer members who have made less than, ooh lets say 20 posts.

Ive lettered rather than numbered them. So come on new peeps, this is just for you:

a. What does FSF stand for ?

b. Who is member number 1?

c. Goto the home page and tell us what the first sentence is.

d. Where does it tell you who is celebrating a birhday today?

e. Where is the forum logo?

Now now maz, yo aren't meant to be giving clues....

But they'll never get it otherwise and I haven't made my donation yet: remember the answer's worth a tenner! Sorry - I'll stop now. :o

Its Ok maz, we've got the rest of today and all day tomrrow for people to post their ideas. Someone will get there or very close.

For the benefit of those who haven't contributed to that one yet, q.80 is to guess how much maz spent at Ikea last night.

We know it was less than £300, we know that £143 was getting nearer but that £168 was getting cooler. So we'll open it up to all again.. place your amount here..

And questions STILL unanswered are

85. SueR said “WOW!! Inge, that's great!” What was she referring to?

And the really really difficult one

90. oops Ive hidden it but where and what is the answer.

I have now started a new thread for maz' spend at Ikea, which you find here Please post your amounts there so we can keep the quiz running and see which questions haven't been answered.

Im going to give very small clues to the questions not yet answered.

78. What pets did Lesley not expect to see? Think gallery

84. Which forum member posted the 100,000th post. Think regular poster

85. SueR said “WOW!! Inge, that's great!” What was she referring to? Again think gallery

90. 90. oops Ive hidden it but where and what is the answer.Nope, no clues for this one!

Thanks for the clues Mundia :o

I was trying to find the answer to question 85 and was ploughing my way through Sue R's postings - I had got to page 28 (out of a possible 198!!) when I read your message.

The answer is......

Sue R commented in the gallery in Octobber 2004 and was saying WOW to Inge's picture of an Incy Wincy spider display xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)