Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Fsf Quiz Ever..2

mundia

69. Many of you seem to have a sweet tooth with everyone in agreement that chocolate in some shape or form is favourite, although suewhit does like her toffee too. Sunshine82 likes hers melted and this favourite chocolate inspired Nichola when choosing colours for her bridesmaids - what particular chocolate is it?

Cadbury's Dairy Milk

well done again aliamch. I think you're the only one left answering so I think we'll leave the rest for tomorrow as everyone else is too drunk/tired to carry on!

well done again aliamch. I think you're the only one left answering so I think we'll leave the rest for tomorrow as everyone else is too drunk/tired to carry on!

Oh how rude! I am most definitely not drunk! :o

Ok, so here it is my 1000th post and how exciting that arrives whilst taking part in this special event!

I've been here for just over 5 years and seen the community grow and develop and my career has been through some highs and lows as has my personal life and people have always been so supportive here so thanks to all!

Well done everyone at the FSF!

“Tickle fights with my son, snuggles with my daughter and anytime with my Clive.” - Sue

Karrie

Correct and just 1 more to find for the whole set of that question. Well done. I think if there are any badges going spare you should get one for all your hard work in answering questions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)