Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Fsf Quiz Ever..2

mundia

Ok, so Peggy wanted me to share this photo of me dressed up as Motormouth Maybelle from Hairspray when I went with some friends to see Sing a long a Hairspray so here it is!

2954305562_235de7ca76.jpg

Ok here is the update of unanswered questions

53. Who kissed Morrisey on her 17th birthday?

54. One member posted earlier this year to say she was trying to give up smoking. Who was it who started the thread and which 2 other members stated that they were also trying to give up smoking?

57. Demonstrate your ability to send a PM by sending me one!! Badges to the first 5 I receive! Ive not had 5 yet so you can still get a badge..

58. 2 dates in the year show the most number of members celebrating a birthday which dates are they and how members celebrate?

59. I seem to have lost this one, where did I put it?

54. One member posted earlier this year to say she was trying to give up smoking. Who was it who started the thread and which 2 other members stated that they were also trying to give up smoking?

Rea, Shazzam and mustangsally?

Oh and Mr nona, if he counts!

oww i keep finding answers posting them - then find they have just been posted - giving up ging to get another glass of vino :o

Middle daughter doing a sleepover for children in need, have to stay up and sober incase I get a 'I want to come home' phonecall!

Karrie

Happymaz, what did you buy?

• six rolls of wrapping paper
  • Two bags of gift bows
  • 8 packets of 3 wooden picture frames
  • Four plastic boxes (medium)
  • Four plastic boxes (small)
  • Three chairs with woven seats/backs for outdoor area
  • Two rockers (plastic) for indoors
  • One roll of wrapping paper for Mrs Weasley's 18th birthday presents
  • New mat (with car roadway)
  • New Antonius cabinet
  • Packet of casters for cabinet
  • Two metal window displays for christmas baubles
  • Four new washing up brushes
  • Two new cushions for the book corner sofa
  • Three packets of ten gingerbread hearts for decorating

And a partridge in a pear tree!

Maz

Ok there is just one question left from round 6

2 dates in the year show the most number of members celebrating a birthday which dates are they and how members celebrate?

There is also one more badge available for anyone sending me a PM..maybe a new member lurking in the shadows..there is still a mug up fr grabs for a newcomer..

Ok this tired old bear turns into a pumpkin any minute so I have left round 7, the final round for tonight in Nichola's capable hands. another favourte things round!

More tomorrow..comeback sober.

Ok so for the final set of questions we're back to our favourite things!

61. What is it that Geraldine and Beau have in common with their favourite things?

62. Narnia loved the book but someone else said it was their favourite film. What was it and who liked the film best?

63. More on our favourite topic of food! Shiny was the only person who mentioned fruit with strawberries being one of her favourites. The rest of us stuck with unhealthier options, some of the favourites being treacle sponge, icecream, cheesecake, chocolate éclairs, mince pies and triple chocolate muffins. JacquieL loves her M&S carrot cake but who else loves it but can’t eat it?

64. FSF was the favourite website with Facebook a close second. However, who was it who posted her 1000th post in support of the forum?

65. The second question to do with music. There were many different bands and singers named as favourites with Marillion cropping up twice (no surprises there!) However, which singer do both Rosina and matkat love?

66. Where in the world would you rather be? Although France, Barbados, Greece, USA, Latin America and Hawaii all got a mention, for most of you places in the UK were favourite. The favourites really did cover just about the whole of it - Scotland, Ireland, Wales and many places in England too. However whose favourite place was “snuggled up on a settee watching a good dvd (with my fiancé)”?

67. Linda McDowell, Aliamch and mundia were all in agreement that this was their favourite, but what was it?

68. Who was it that mentioned their strange hobby of letterboxing and what is it?

69. Many of you seem to have a sweet tooth with everyone in agreement that chocolate in some shape or form is favourite, although suewhit does like her toffee too. Sunshine82 likes hers melted and this favourite chocolate inspired Nichola when choosing colours for her bridesmaids - what particular chocolate is it?

70. People are obviously very important to us, with friends, parents, children, grandchildren and partners all getting a mention. A special mention should go to Jacquie’s grandson John who made his appearance in the middle of our thread and yasmeenmultani who made her first post to tell us that her husband is her favourite person! One thing that was particularly striking was that mention of people particularly special to us seemed to bring out a more poetic side of us. So who said the following? “My favourite time of the day is when I check on my two girls just before I go to sleep and they reach out a hand and murmur back at me that they love me.”

“I’m proudest of my daughter striking out into a male dominated field because ‘I’ve every right to be there’ which proves to me I’ve done a good job raising her.”

“My favourite thing is listening to my two boys playing together nicely on a Sunday afternoon, playing action men and rescue heroes and guess what they are 15 and 9.”

“My favourite time is Sunday when my granddaughter is around and she wakes me up for girlie time - she is six and we share a cup of tea and biscuits!”

“Tickle fights with my son, snuggles with my daughter and anytime with my Clive.”

64. FSF was the favourite website with Facebook a close second. However, who was it who posted her 1000th post in support of the forum? - Catma

68. Who was it that mentioned their strange hobby of letterboxing and what is it? Daisydoo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)