Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Fsf Quiz Ever..2

mundia

Oops I had an extra 'E' in my earlier answer to question 44

it should have read 46 LA's.

Sorry folks I am off to bed now antibotics are doing their job on my earache but alas I think they are turning any remaining brain cells into mush!!

but I am on a mission for a mug so I will be back :oxD

Just for fun I will add £10 to my donation if anyone can tell me the two colours of my antibotic pills

nighty night :(

Oops I had an extra 'E' in my earlier answer to question 44

it should have read 46 LA's.

Sorry folks I am off to bed now antibotics are doing their job on my earache but alas I think they are turning any remaining brain cells into mush!!

but I am on a mission for a mug so I will be back :oxD

Just for fun I will add £10 to my donation if anyone can tell me the two colours of my antibotic pills

nighty night :(

Pink and blue??

Ok round 6 here goes

51. Who submitted the Woodland Role play planning?

52. How many subforums are there in ‘Topics and Activities ideas’ and what are they?

53. Who kissed Morrisey on her 17th birthday?

54. One member posted earlier this year to say she was trying to give up smoking. Who was it who started the thread and which 2 other members stated that they were also trying to give up smoking?

55. Which local authorities renewed their subscription to the local authority scheme for the 4th year recently?

56. According to the funny things that children say, what is Mrs Turnips real name

57. Demonstrate your ability to send a PM by sending me one!! Badges to the first 5 I receive!

58. 2 dates in the year show the most number of members celebrating a birthday which dates are they and how members celebrate?

59. I seem to have lost this one, where did I put it?

60. Who described the EYFS as being ‘like an onion’?

Q43 - they all have tattoos

Karrie

Well done Karrie, I was analyzing (spl) all their profiles to find a common link. :(

Heard the other day about a married couple who have both got expired date.....tattooed on their big toes xD When they 'pass on' they plan to have the date added. :o

and Brian Connoly has a 'no entry' sign tattooed on his bum. How do I know, it's amazing what you learn watching day time TV. :(

Peggy

22. Total guess cause I haven't looked, but Earl Grey's from Costa - HappyMaz? If not she liked them too! :D

Foul! I think Mrs Weasley should be banned from asking any questions she has privileged knowledge of because she doesn't need to go searching!

Maz

Well done Karrie, I was analyzing (spl) all their profiles to find a common link. :(

Heard the other day about a married couple who have both got expired date.....tattooed on their big toes xD When they 'pass on' they plan to have the date added. :o

and Brian Connoly has a 'no entry' sign tattooed on his bum. How do I know, it's amazing what you learn watching day time TV. :(

Peggy

Someone else watches the Wright Stuff then!?

Without wishing to give the game away - fine babysitter she is - she's out discothequing with my wife, and they're both old enough to know better - their two husbands are the babysitters... xD

Glad to know you understand your rightful place in life, Steve :o

Not to mention the meatballs, hali! :o

Hope you bought some home for your daughter, or there might be a 'domestic' as you didn't invite her to shop with you, or am I stirring it. xD:(

Peggy

Hope you bought some home for your daughter, or there might be a 'domestic' as you didn't invite her to shop with you, or am I stirring it. :o:(

Don't be silly, Peggy: what happens in Ikea stays in Ikea! And you feel free to stir it all you like! xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)