Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Fsf Quiz Ever..2

mundia

Just about to post 10

Catma

AND FOR MY 1000th POST I ALSO LOVE THE SPIRIT OF THE FSF AND THE NEVER ENDING FLOOD OF SUPPORT AND INSPIRATION THAT WE BRING TO IT!!!!!!!

And Geraldine To Narnia

just posted on another thread and realised it was my 999th post. I was trying to think how to use my '1,000th' post.

What better way could there be than to come here and let you know I will be thinking of you tomorrow

Inge

Question 10:

Geraldine wished Narnia well for her operation 'Hi Narnia

I just posted on another thread and realised it was my 999th post. I was trying to think how to use my '1,000th' post.

What better way could there be than to come here and let you know I will be thinking of you tomorrow.'

And Catma posted about her favourite thing being the FSF!

'AND FOR MY 1000th POST I ALSO LOVE THE SPIRIT OF THE FSF AND THE NEVER ENDING FLOOD OF SUPPORT AND INSPIRATION THAT WE BRING TO IT!!!!!!!

There you go Peggy - got there in the end!!!!!!!

Cxx '

Good question mundia!

Ok we have two questions unanswered from round 2

13 Who was celebrating with 'a lovely glass of red wine' in October and why?

17. I have hidden question 17, but where and what is the answer?

Ok round three is solely about my favourite things. The answers can all be found in here

A good opportunity for newcomers to get involved.

Thanks to our Beau for collating.

21. Lots of us shared what our favourite colours were. Shiny liked silver and Sue liked turquoise. Black, lilac and orange chalked up 2 votes each. The colour red squeezed in 3 votes from NickySussex, MARYS and nona. Green, blue and yellow were the favourites of 5 people each but streaking out in the lead was purple, so if you said purple you are in good company. The question is, who stated a particular shade of blue as their favourite and what was it?

22.We have more red wine drinkers than white on the forum. JacquieL , Catma and Deb all have more expensive tastes as their favourite drink is Champagne. Adbenaja and Shiny both like Baileys. The tea and coffee drinkers are equal which brings us to the next question about the tea drinkers. One member has no sugar as she is sweet enough, another has 2½ sugars and one member loves Earl Grey from Costa's. Who are they?

23. We are supposed to be a nation of animal lovers and several of us agreed with this. Some of the more diverse favourite ones being tropical fish, giraffes, tigers, polar bears, guinea pigs and gerbils (which are more precious than HappyMaz herself). Beth1 and Inge both like cats but dogs were overwhelmingly popular. DizziLizzi told us her favourite was the Cairn Terrier which prompted a discussion about least favourite animals. 2 members do NOT like Shetland Ponies, who are they?

24. One subject which seemed to generate a lot of favourites was food. There was a battle between the traditional roast and takeaways with the takeaways just pipping the post with 7 favourites as opposed to the 6 favourite roast dinners. But the first question about food is whose favourite was Risotto and who preferred Spaghetti Bolognaise?

25. Which of the following flowers was not a favourite with any of you? Daisy, Lily, Pansy, Fuchsia, Daffodil or Rose.

26. Autumn seemed to be the favourite time of year, getting a mention 5 times, with frosty mornings also being a firm favourite. The weekend, and specifically days you were not working were also popular. Whose favourite time though is "about 8 o'clock, having a bath & putting on my p.j's & dressing gown"?

27. Andreamay only posted one favourite thing in the thread. What was it?

28.The first of two questions associated with music. We are quite a diverse lot with favourites ranging from heavy metal to musicals to soul to folk to choral. However, 2 members showed their own musical side by sharing their favourite instruments that they are learning to play. Who are they and what were the instruments?

29. A few hobbies and pastimes were mentioned, such as gardening, watching footy, playing computer games, reading, hill walking, playing hockeyand netball, photography, cooking and collecting rare books. However, wellerkaren and Paula share a favourite pastime - what is it?

30. There were a wide range of favourite authors amongst you but one member is such a fan of her favourite author that she has every single book written by them. Which member is it and who is the author?

Been in chat yet?

Favourite holiday destination

Beau-I.O.W. or this is where she goes most often.

Beth1 - Greece

Mrs Weasley - Schladming, Austria.

Peggy

I reckon it's dark rum too Beth. Or red wine. Can we share a mug if we're both right?

Come on Geraldine, keep at it. I think you're almost certainly in line for a mug tonight if you keep trying!

Half right, well done Beth1 & Steve, but for real cash, whats my mixer with it?

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)