Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Fsf Quiz Ever..2

mundia

Right here we go.

Sorry but you have to read the rules first. There arent too many. honest.

1. Please indicate the number of the question you are answering, so we keep track easier.

2. If you have been around a while, please leave the easier questions for newer members and answer the tough ones.

3. Please consider donating to Children in need which is why we are here. You dnt have to donate to join in, but its great if you do.

4. In the event of any arguments, my decision is final. SO there!!

5. Have fun!!

There will be a few FSF badges and the very elusive mugs to give out.

Ok here we go. Round 1 is quite easy so plenty for newer members to get their teeth into.

Round 1

1. What was the number 1 question in last year's quiz and what is the answer?

2. Which FSF members have a birthday today?

3.when were there the most members simultaneously online and how many were there?

4.What date and time was Running Bunnies last blog entry

5.how many members now claim to be male?

6.Where does it indicate the time?

7how many sub forums are there in the training and professional forum.

8Who had a holiday in Scotland recently

9What is the title of the first ever post on the Lounge/Golden Time forum?

10 Two members passed their 1,000 post mark just recently - but how did they choose to use their all important milestone post?

6. Pink sausage top left of screen!

Actually, I think I need to pay a £10 penalty to Children in Need for answering that question. It took me ages to make it come up properly in 2004, and every time I redo the software it disappears and I have to figure it out all over again. I believe that gives me an unfair advantage....

Good evening everyone, I've got my 'chill out' supplies ready, a comfy chair and I am prepared for the long haul. :(

A big thanks to Mundia, FORUM QUIZMASTER, for the first 10 questions, but hey, if these are for beginners I may need to keep fairly sober if I'm going to manage any of the later ones xD:o ,

I have produced an excel sheet ready to record all the answers given so we can keep a tally of who are truly addicted FSF members giving answers :rolleyes:

Now we haven't done an 'emotional consequence risk assessment' so it's not about a 'competition' or 'who gets the most correct answers' it's the taking part that counts xD:(

I have set my TV to record the whole 7 hrs of C.I.N. so I can watch it tomorrow ( with fast forward feature :( )

I have pledged my first £5, and I will add £5 every hour until we end in the ealy hours of Saturday morning. (Hmm better check what time we finished last year)

HAVE FUN EVERYONE. :wacko:

CHEERS.

Peggy

Question 2

Four birthdays today: Catma, Crackers, Liselle and Adbenaja.

Happy Birthday to you all xD

I could be really pedantic here and claim that there are only 3! Crackers is just a member whereas the others are Full FSF Members. :o

Right round two here we go. We still have ones question remaining from round1

10. Two members passed their 1,000 post mark just recently - but how did they choose to use their all important milestone post?

11. Tracylu asked "Is there a maths wizz out there who can give me the latest on this old chestnut, please?" What was the title of the thread?

12. to date, who has made the most posts in the forum?

13. Who was celebrating with 'a lovely glass of red wine' in October and why?

14. Show that you know your way round the forum by posting a comment in my blog.

15. Finish this sentence found in the Terms and Conditions of the Foundation Stage Forum. "You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless…….".

16. What was the name of the brewery Rosie Rabbit visited in March 2007

17. I have hidden question 17, but where and what is the answer?

18. What did emmajess want to make go away?

19. Where can you find "My notepad" and what message is showing on your 'notepad'?

20. OK this requires you to go into the chat room and ask any member there what their favourite holiday destination is. Then come back and tell us. Its OK for several people to answer this one

Good evening everyone, I've got my 'chill out' supplies ready, a comfy chair and I am prepared for the long haul. :(

A big thanks to Mundia, FORUM QUIZMASTER, for the first 10 questions, but hey, if these are for beginners I may need to keep fairly sober if I'm going to manage any of the later ones xD:o ,

I have produced an excel sheet ready to record all the answers given so we can keep a tally of who are truly addicted FSF members giving answers :rolleyes:

Now we haven't done an 'emotional consequence risk assessment' so it's not about a 'competition' or 'who gets the most correct answers' it's the taking part that counts xD:(

I have set my TV to record the whole 7 hrs of C.I.N. so I can watch it tomorrow ( with fast forward feature :( )

I have pledged my first £5, and I will add £5 every hour until we end in the ealy hours of Saturday morning. (Hmm better check what time we finished last year)

HAVE FUN EVERYONE. :wacko:

CHEERS.

Peggy

I think that could be costly Peggy! I'm leaving questions until later on as I've helped to write some and I'd rather leave others to have a go but I may have to have a go if some people get stuck on something and I've not written it!

I see you have left the trickiest one til last then.

Pegg I hate to tell you this but we didn't finish last year until Sunday!!!

xD:( That's why I put in the clause 'early hours of Saturday morning'. :o But I bet we beat the marathon this year, continuing into Monday. :(

Peggy

19 - My FSF page 'It has come to our attention that anything written here is currently visible to all members. We would therefore advise you not to write notes here but to use the notepad in 'My controls'. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.'

Karrie

19 - My FSF page 'It has come to our attention that anything written here is currently visible to all members. We would therefore advise you not to write notes here but to use the notepad in 'My controls'. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.'

Karrie

Well done Karrie! Its very peculiar - I don't know if Steve can cast any light on why it does that! Just don't write your biggest secret there. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)