Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Fsf Quiz Ever..2

mundia

61. What is it that Geraldine and Beau have in common with their favourite things? OK, so they both love freshly baked bread!- HappyMaz Actually it was the smell of freshly baked bread but we'll give you that one!

62. Narnia loved the book but someone else said it was their favourite film. What was it and who liked the film best? salsa73 Shawshank Redemption - aliamch

63. More on our favourite topic of food! Shiny was the only person who mentioned fruit with strawberries being one of her favourites. The rest of us stuck with unhealthier options, some of the favourites being treacle sponge, icecream, cheesecake, chocolate éclairs, mince pies and triple chocolate muffins. JacquieL loves her M&S carrot cake but who else loves it but can’t eat it? At a rough guess, I'd say its Cait - because she's a celiac - HappyMaz

64. FSF was the favourite website with Facebook a close second. However, who was it who posted her 1000th post in support of the forum? Catma - HappyMaz

65. The second question to do with music. There were many different bands and singers named as favourites with Marillion cropping up twice (no surprises there!) However, which singer do both Rosina and matkat love? Cliff Richard - teahead

66. Where in the world would you rather be? Although France, Barbados, Greece, USA, Latin America and Hawaii all got a mention, for most of you places in the UK were favourite. The favourites really did cover just about the whole of it - Scotland, Ireland, Wales and many places in England too. However whose favourite place was “snuggled up on a settee watching a good dvd (with my fiancé)”? Paula- aliamch

67. Linda McDowell, Aliamch and mundia were all in agreement that this was their favourite, but what was it? Fav book - To kill a mockingbird - teahead

68. Who was it that mentioned their strange hobby of letterboxing and what is it? Daisydoo: "My Favourite hobby is letterboxing - hunting for boxes with stamps inside on Dartmoor!" - HappyMaz

69. Many of you seem to have a sweet tooth with everyone in agreement that chocolate in some shape or form is favourite, although suewhit does like her toffee too. Sunshine82 likes hers melted and this favourite chocolate inspired Nichola when choosing colours for her bridesmaids - what particular chocolate is it? Cadbury's Dairy Milk - HappyMaz

70. People are obviously very important to us, with friends, parents, children, grandchildren and partners all getting a mention. A special mention should go to Jacquie’s grandson John who made his appearance in the middle of our thread and yasmeenmultani who made her first post to tell us that her husband is her favourite person! One thing that was particularly striking was that mention of people particularly special to us seemed to bring out a more poetic side of us. So who said the following?

“My favourite time of the day is when I check on my two girls just before I go to sleep and they reach out a hand and murmur back at me that they love me.” Nickysussex

“I’m proudest of my daughter striking out into a male dominated field because ‘I’ve every right to be there’ which proves to me I’ve done a good job raising her.” Biccy

“My favourite thing is listening to my two boys playing together nicely on a Sunday afternoon, playing action men and rescue heroes and guess what they are 15 and 9.” mrsb

“My favourite time is Sunday when my granddaughter is around and she wakes me up for girlie time - she is six and we share a cup of tea and biscuits!” Smiles

“Tickle fights with my son, snuggles with my daughter and anytime with my Clive.” Sue

Well done to aliamch for getting all of Q70 right!

Tess posted that the bottom fell out of her water tray in June this year.

LJW started the thread about the bottom falling out of her water tray. When I did a forum search with 'bottom' as the keyword I was directed to tess's post where the word 'bottom' was highlighted. No, Tess's bottom was NOT highlighted......the word was!!!!! :oxD

Wow thanks for that Beaue.

Now I have spoken to my adjudicator and one answer from last night has not been answered correctly.

q. 45 when did Christmas 2004 officially arrive in the Forum?"

So a badge up for grabs for the correct answer..

just in case you got a bit lost in that section with Beau giving you all the answers to date, here is the update on round 8.

72. noone has yet posted a photo in the gallery under 'autumn' cant you find it?

76. Who had a ‘bottom’ problem in June this year?

78. What pets did Lesley not expect to see?

79. Which dance lady loves the sum of 1 and 1?

80. SO how much DID Maz spend at Ikea. Nearest to correct for a mug! (anyone Maz told last night is banned from answering this question….)

LJW started the thread about the bottom falling out of her water tray. When I did a forum search with 'bottom' as the keyword I was directed to tess's post where the word 'bottom' was highlighted. No, Tess's bottom was NOT highlighted......the word was!!!!! xD:(

:( I'm glad you cleared that up! That is the right answer. :o

Afraid the flowers are just a random picture I had stored on my PC xD Was trying to find something at least vaguely 'autumnal'

Ohhhh a badge :o for me???? ,,,,oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh xD:(:( I am so excited it's quite sad!!! heaven knows what I will be like if I achieve my mission to earn a mug :( :wacko:

OH YES Mundia :o I guessed £169.98

I went on the Ikea website and tried to find all the things on her list! (told you I am sad!!!) Sadly I couldn't find them all so had to guess some things.

Are we limited to one guess? just in case we are allowed to keep guessing I will suggest she spent

£211.48 xD

I think in the interests of fairness, probabaly one guess only is allowed.

I will shortly compile (if I can) a list of what people's guesses are so far...

Just for recap then

One question from last night

45. when did Christmas officially arrive in the forum in 2004

and from round 8.

78. What pets did Lesley not expect to see?

80. SO hoe much DID Maz spend at Ikea. Nearest to correct for a mug! (anyone Maz told last night is banned from answering this question….)

These are all really tricky questions so I'll put up round 9 shortly for those who need a few easier ones!

Ok. we have these questions unanswered from round 8

78 What pets did Lesley not expect to see?

80. SO hoe much DID Maz spend at Ikea. Nearest to correct for a mug! (anyone Maz told last night is nabbed from answering this question….)

So far for question 80, we have the following

mrs weasley £293.73

dublinbay £140

Geradline £169.98

hammered £43

Beau..closer to £300

hali £137

Peggy £126

You can add your own amount any time until tomorrow evening when maz will hopefully reveal the answer.

Now for round 9.

81. Which 2 members celebrate their birthdays on 14th May?

82. there are many stars in the forum, but who has 8?

83. Who has the signature "If you want creative workers, give them enough time to play. John Cleese"?

84. Which forum member posted the 100,000th post?

85. SueR said "WOW!! Inge, that's great!" What was she referring to?

86. What will you find 'on the A444, just off J11 M42' and who went there in the summer?

87. Where would you find on the site the following statement and what is it referring to? "A good informative education site, although mainly for Keystage 2 education onwards".

88. Last year there were 3 administrators to the forum, but this year there are 5. Who are the 2 new ones to be appointed to the role?

89. Whose avatar must give them a headache?

90. Oh dear it look's like I've hidden it again…but where and what is the answer?

Coming up later is the easy peasy round for the newer folks around here..

80. SO how much DID Maz spend at Ikea. Nearest to correct for a mug! (anyone Maz told last night is banned from answering this question….)

She won't have told anyone! She wouldn't even tell me and I've already guessed!

too much?

And sounds about right xD

Right I'm off to try an answer some questions. :o

If I can make my brain work!

9 hours sleep isn't enough!

Mrs Weasley x

An update on the latest questions and answers!

45. when did Christmas officially arrive in the forum in 2004? December 2nd 2004 ?? - Hammered

And for answering this one Phil gets a badge!

71 Who had a baby this year named Tyrell? Jojom - dublinbay

72. Show that you know your way round the forum by posting a photo in the 'autumn' category in the gallery! Geraldine posted a photo!

73. Who said “I would strongly recommend this DVD for the purpose of staff training. In my experience it has improved colleagues general understanding of early child development from the baby unit right through to the preschool.” Lucy P in her review of 'The Wonder Year: 1st year development & shaping the brain' to be found in the product reviews in the resources area - Sue

74. What design change happened on the FSF Home page this year? Was it the 'Early Years' writing, put in front of the fsf to acknowledge the impending arrival of EYFS? - dublinbay

75. Who is the forum’s lunar gardener? Mundia - dublinbay

76. Who had a ‘bottom’ problem in June this year? LJW started the thread about the bottom falling out of her water tray. When I did a forum search with 'bottom' as the keyword I was directed to tess's post where the word 'bottom' was highlighted. No, Tess's bottom was NOT highlighted......the word was!!!!! - dublinbay

77. Who created and shared her Ben 10 powerpoint with us? I hadn't seen these before today -they are great. I am doing those sounds next week too. Thanks to nmarquez - Hammered

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)