Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Fsf Quiz Ever..2

mundia

Looks like I've missed lots of fun while I've not been able to get on the PC, the same will be true for tomorrow too, at least until the evening.

well done korkycat for getting q 94, it was kitkat that I had, but as I had said earlier I did graciously accept 'mars' too

q97. well done to inge for the wind problem.. weightman it was

q. 98 Noone has yet got who spent April 2005 at Butlins Minehead. SueR was there in March not April..look again but try searching in a different place

q100 noone has got this yet either. I wil have to look back through my record for the person who wrote this one I can feel another mug comng on...

Q90..well done to Susan for this, I did think it was a bit devious. Yo will find it in the last comment in SueRs blog.. go oand check Ive left it there as evidence!

There are three round to go today if you havent all lost te willl to live yet, but I am told I have to do some housework too! And of course you'll all be in bed anyway just now!

If you havent donated to Chidlren in need yet, then come on, hands in pcokets please...

Q100 there are two items I found that could fit this one:

a) Shop decorated for Christmas by JMB Oct 1st. describing baubles, music playing, and then a discussion on a Christmas shopping event at pre-school and a giant Santa won by a parent.

:o Santa's workshop - began by Vaughantracy on Oct 13th with papers, parcels, toys, strings, letters etc

Any good?

Right peps, update time.

There are two questions as yet unanswered

q. 98 Noone has yet got who spent April 2005 at Butlins Minehead. SueR was there in March not April..look again but try searching in a different place

q100 noone has got this yet either. In which forum thread recently did the idea of a shop first surface and what were the items on sale/facilities offered? All I will tell you abou this is that it was referred to in the favourite things thread, the question was set by Catma and ththread was around Septemeber time! Thats all Im saying!!

And now for round 11..there are som easy ones here.

round 11

101. What do Annie-pops and fairynough have in common?

102 One ‘Official FSF Saint’ joined the forum on 24th March 2003. What is her member name?

103. Who had a fantastic time meeting the birds?

104 When was the Banana Muffin recipe added to the recipes section?

105 Who joked that they would like their forum name changed to Cinderella?

106. which moderator currently works in year one?

107. Who put disabled children in the picture?

108. Which educational pioneer was born in Zurich in 1746?

109. Describe Inge’s book corner featured in the Gallery.

110. Narnia was able to help out a member with the title of a book they had forgotten. What was the book and who was the author?

Good luck...

108. Which educational pioneer was born in Zurich in 1746?

The Swiss educator Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi (1746-1827) envisioned a science of education based on the psychology of child development. He laid the foundation of the modern primary school.

Wow, some of you have a new lease of life!

Well done to beth and Lorna for getting what I thought were tricky question..Id like to award you both a badge.

Inge, likewise, for getting that q. 110, I thought that one was quite hard.

There are just two questions remaining in this round now

103. Who had a fantastic time meeting the birds?

105. Who joked that they would like their forum name changed to Cinderella?

No clues yet, sorry..

You'll have to wait a while for round 11. Having done the housework, I now have to plant up some winter baskets before it rains.

But if you havent guessed how much Maz spent at Ikea yet, there is tsill time..

Q105

is it...

On May 2nd 2008 Rea- I have no plans for the weekend, but things had better improve on how its started. Im a regular Cinderella tonight, ironing, preparing, taxi-ing, and now I'm sitting here waiting to start the round of collections.????

not convinced though... will keep looking

Q105

October 31st 2004- Sue R said

Ooooh!!!!

Um.... Can I be Cinderella? No, serious now. Please sad.gif don't too many of you change names or I'll be really sad! wacko.gif

Sue unsure.gif

Topic title: Change Name

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)