Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Fsf Quiz Ever..2

mundia

it was trigger,

see i'm really old, xD

Oh! I knew too! But Steve said only Tattybogle could answer and I never break the rules! :o:(

oh no, i'm really sorry i hadn't read that bit.

I was just so excited that I knew one answer to something!!

Sorry steve, and tattybogle :o

jackie

When are you getting married Geraldine? :o

Maz

27th June 2009 in Venice

It's a long story! but in brief I got divorced many moons ago when the boys were tiny. Met my knight in shining armour and we have lived together for over 20 years. I have declined his 3 proposals in that time but have now finally said yes!

6th place was dublinbay

5th place was MrsWeasley

4th place was Geraldine

3rd place was HappyMaz

2nd place was Inge

This years winner was aliamch! xD

For answering the most questions including some of the really tricky ones aliamch also gets a years subscription to the forum, a mug and a badge.

Bad luck to Inge for getting pipped to the post for first place - it was very close! You win a mug and a badge for your contribution over the weekend. :(

Also winning a mug and a badge are Geraldine and dublinbay. Geraldine won her badge for perseverance and was voted as the deserving winner of Susans mug by the chat crew - well done. dublinbay won a badge for pming mundia and the mug from answering Jacquies question - congratulations to you too.

Mrs Weasley spent an incredibly long time in chat on Friday evening and is awarded a badge, as this must be a record for the forum!

Not that I'm bitter but did anyone notice the name of the only person on that list not to win something? :o

Not that I'm bitter but did anyone notice the name of the only person on that list not to win something? :o

Ah, but you already have lots of goodies! Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you at all but you'll have to wait and see. xD

I can't beleive this thread is still going. :oxD

Tattybogle, as you are a newby, and you tried so hard to keep up on CIN night, flitting between chat ( which is an achievement in itself getting in there) and the quiz, and your opportunity missed by an enthusiatic jmb, here's one last question to win yourself a mug:

Who is member No 1 ?

Peggy

I know I'm right because I just went back to Steve's post and it said member no. 1 there!!!!

I've won

I've won

I've won - haven't I ??

:oxD Brilliant. It's like the time I got a Chipper badge!

Chipper badge? :(

Small caveat here: don't hold me to it - since I'm not a moderator I have no power to say that you've won anythin merely that your answer was right.

Oh and do remember that the value of your investment may go down as well as up, that other tv and radio listing magazines are available and the management accepts no responsibility for coats left in the cloakroom overnight.... :(

You do make me laugh!

I think Chipper badges were a Midlands thing. It was a childrens club ran by the Evening Mail. If you got your letter printed you won a Chipper badge !!! Much easier to get than a Blue Peter badge but still worthwhile.

I think Chipper badges were a Midlands thing. It was a childrens club ran by the Evening Mail. If you got your letter printed you won a Chipper badge !!! Much easier to get than a Blue Peter badge but still worthwhile.

Have you still got it, tattybogle? Perhaps we should have a badge gallery - you could post a picture of it! Like a virtual Guide camp blanket xD

Maz

PS I'll be there are a fair few members who still have their Tufty Club badge.. :o

Congratulations Tattybogle, I love the way you were so sure you got the answer right (or not).

Expect a PM from me soon.

Steve is definately the numero one. xD

Peggy

p.s. sorry to keep you waiting for an answer but I do eat sometimes you know, even though I have been known to scoff meals over the keyboard, today was the exception.

p.p.s. I used to have loads of owl badges (nothing to do with girl guides and Brown Owl), I was an avid collector of all things 'owls'. Goodness knows where they are now. :o

post-1195-1227375187.gif

Oh I've got a really good badge for the badge gallery. It's on my jacket it says 'FSF' will that do/

Ooh you've got a smiley hali doesn't have! For that I think you should be released from the naughty step!

Perhaps we should have a gallery for FSF badges too! And if Peggy should find any of her owly ones... and perhaps we could include Beth's promise badge when she gets it...

I'm off to lie down in a dark room until the silliness subsides. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)