Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Fsf Quiz Ever..2

mundia

Mundia is having some problems with her connection as am I but here are a couple of updates.

Beth, you are only part right with the question, so keep looking.

Maz, you are also only part right on the question about Peggy's concerts.

The others are right though.

Keep going everyone, we're nearly there!

Stevie Wonder and the Reverend Al Green (with Gabrielle)

and Wet Wet Wet was that the other group?

Stevie Wonder was in September, Al Green/Gabrielle was in November. Wet Wet Wet was that infamous day when Peggy wrote her car off on the way home from the concert - after her last day at pre-school and that was December 2007.

What does it feel like to have your very own stalker, Peggy!? :o

Maz

129. Isla Dewar wrote which book that member was reading way back in 2005. Who had been reading it?

Secrets of a family album - read by ASPK.

And whoever set this question was very devious indeed: ASPK's original post had no space between the author's names so Isla Dewar yielded nothing in the forum search! Devilisly clever!

Thanks to JacquieL who looked up the author to find out what kind of books she writes/wrote!

Maz

130 Who are the moderators and what do they actually do? (clean answers only please!)

So to help us on our way: the moderators are:-

Beau

JacquieL

Linda McDowell

mundia

Nichola Call

Peggy

Sue R

Susan

Who is going to open the bidding by suggesting what their roles might be? :o

Maz

Stevie Wonder was in September, Al Green/Gabrielle was in November. Wet Wet Wet was that infamous day when Peggy wrote her car off on the way home from the concert - after her last day at pre-school and that was December 2007.

Maz

Well spotted Maz - she actually posted about the latest one after I had written the question and I just didn't connect it! So you can get a point for that and so can Rosina for getting Wet Wet Wet. xD

As far as I can see we have just a couple of things outstanding.

121. Who saved Old Macdonald from the ministry?

130 Who are the moderators and what do they actually do? (clean answers only please!)

Well done to Wolfie for getting closest to Maz's Ikea shop - the actual amount was £117.26 and Wolfie guessed £119.27.

Additionally in Question 57 mundia asked for 5 people to pm her, the winners of which would get a badge. However, some of the 5 who did pm have already won a badge! So if you would like a chance to win a badge pm mundia today saying it is for Question 57 and you might just be lucky.

Finally JacquieL asked "How much extra have I donated by filling an FSF mug with 2ps?" as a bonus question. So lets have a few guesses for that one too. :o

Maz listed the moderators.. but what do they do?

To start this one off..

'Big Brother' ......... they are watching you.....

Beau always seems to be moving posts.. either mid thread .. (which makes some look a bit odd! ) or to the correct topic area.. for those of us who really cannot decide where to post.

as for the others......over to you I may think of something later.. bit early for me yet!

Inge

Maz

xD:(:(

But who will stalk us when we have our girly night out? :( :wacko:

Peggy

2p in a mug = £3.21

trick answer, my maths isn't that bad :o

£3.26 is my final answer, didn't ask the forum, didn't phone a friend and didn't go 50/50. xD

Peggy

To start this one off..

'Big Brother' ......... they are watching you.....

Beau always seems to be moving posts.. either mid thread .. (which makes some look a bit odd! ) or to the correct topic area.. for those of us who really cannot decide where to post.

as for the others......over to you I may think of something later.. bit early for me yet!

Inge

Well it just goes to show how well we are doing our job then if you don't notice..... :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)