Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Fsf Quiz Ever..2

mundia

Q100

I think the forum thread is 'My favourite things'

Happymaz said:

Or better still: a stationery shop with a Costa franchise in it!

Favourite stationery: I particularly like highlighter pens, and new notebooks.

Favourite Costa: Earl Grey Tea (especially now they've strted giving me a teapot again!) and the triple chocolate muffin!

Q100

I think the forum thread is 'My favourite things'

Happymaz said:

Or better still: a stationery shop with a Costa franchise in it!

Favourite stationery: I particularly like highlighter pens, and new notebooks.

Favourite Costa: Earl Grey Tea (especially now they've strted giving me a teapot again!) and the triple chocolate muffin!

That's the one!

I am on my knees begging for a clue to question 90 xD

Any chance...................

I have been hunting since 4pm only stopping to eat and pop in and out of chat.

Bet it is staring me in the face and I can't see for looking :o

I know the feeling!

Beth

Ok we've some wrong answers in this round so you've got the al yet.

Still to go.

90 where is it?

97Which member has a dangerous wind problem? No correct answer to this yet

98. What member spent a weekend in Butlins Minehead in April 2005? Nor this one!

100. In which forum thread recently did the idea of a shop first surface and what were the items on sale/facilities offered? It was before the favouriet things thread,

94 the member sharing the name with the chocolate bar, it wasnt teh answer I had but given that we do have a member called 'mars' I will be gracious and accept that.

Oh OK, I dont want Geraldine makng herself ill, a little tiny clue for q 90.

Theres a clue to the wherabout of q 90 in a place where some of you have already looked.. look again..

Thast all from me tonight, Im afraid Im too tired to put up any more. But thers some more tomrrow, so dont feel youve missed out yet if you havent answered any...

Me too Marion! I have looked again and done a search for 'minehead'

Sue R posted twice about it once in September 2004 and again in March 2005 to says she was going to butlins at Minehead for a marillion weekend.

Will be really interested to see the right answer

97 no its Weightman

We struggle much more with outdoor provision in Winter than at other times - I'm sure we're not the only ones! There's the problem of heat loss which was discussed recently on another thread. We struggle more, I think, with windy weather which can actually make our outdoor area quite dangerous: it's unnerving to see mats going past the window at shoulder height!

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)