Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Fsf Quiz Ever..2

mundia

“My favourite time of the day is when I check on my two girls just before I go to sleep and they reach out a hand and murmur back at me that they love me.” - Nickysussex

Karrie

Is that the last one, Nichola? aliamch is doing sterling work!

63. More on our favourite topic of food! Shiny was the only person who mentioned fruit with strawberries being one of her favourites. The rest of us stuck with unhealthier options, some of the favourites being treacle sponge, icecream, cheesecake, chocolate éclairs, mince pies and triple chocolate muffins. JacquieL loves her M&S carrot cake but who else loves it but can’t eat it?

At a rough guess, I'd say its Cait - because she's a coeliac.

Good guess Maz, correct!

Just question 66 left... 66. Where in the world would you rather be? Although France, Barbados, Greece, USA, Latin America and Hawaii all got a mention, for most of you places in the UK were favourite. The favourites really did cover just about the whole of it - Scotland, Ireland, Wales and many places in England too. However whose favourite place was “snuggled up on a settee watching a good dvd (with my fiancé)”?

63 Who likes M&S Carrot cake - Bugs Bunny (well it is late :o )

66 Who likes to snuggle on sofa with a DVD - The 'Office' bloke, (sorry brain tired can't remember his name ) He's watching his 'animals' DVD because he love himself, so would I if I was him

Peggy

66. Where in the world would you rather be? Although France, Barbados, Greece, USA, Latin America and Hawaii all got a mention, for most of you places in the UK were favourite. The favourites really did cover just about the whole of it - Scotland, Ireland, Wales and many places in England too. However whose favourite place was “snuggled up on a settee watching a good dvd (with my fiancé)”?

Da da da da da da! Paula

Mundia has some more for tomorrow but for now, good night! CIN has just done their latest total and it was just over £19.9 million so thanks to everyone on here who has donated.

Mundia has some more for tomorrow but for now, good night! CIN has just done their latest total and it was just over £19.9 million so thanks to everyone on here who has donated.

Oh I knew there was something I was supposed to do: did anyone guess how much I spent at Ikea though? :o

Forum babysitter here xD Got in from the most fabulous evening out bopping with Helen and a couple of other friends and after curing my munchies with tea, toast and biscuits have finally managed to get to the end of all 18 pages of the quiz......

I am still not sure what the answer to Q17 was, maybe I drank more cocktails than I realised :o

I can't wait to send out badges and mugs to all the lucky winners next week, well done to all concerned :(

Sue x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)