Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Great Big Fsf Quiz

mundia

Well Im going to give Maz the point for her excellent deduction skills!

Qu 63: I do share a birthday with Linda.

And I did put the date up as I said I would for one day, yesterday! I checked before I changed it back too that the question hadnt been asked and was awaiting an answer, honest mundia.

You lot are doing really well, I cant keep track of the questions and answers!

Well Im going to give Maz the point for her excellent deduction skills!

Qu 63: I do share a birthday with Linda.

And I did put the date up as I said I would for one day, yesterday! I checked before I changed it back too that the question hadnt been asked and was awaiting an answer, honest mundia.

You lot are doing really well, I cant keep track of the questions and answers!

Hoorah!

Ok here is the update of questions unanswered

68. Qu: What did Carolyn C use to make the Bear Hunt model?

71. Steve caused some confusion by posting a welcome to a member in an account he used for testing the forum. What was his user name and who was he welcoming to the forum?

72. I seem to have lost question 72, where is it?

74 One teacher lives ‘Down South’ and the other in Middlesex but they share something in common. Who are they and what do they have in common?

79 Amanda Grant gave us an article about what?

Hey not bad that round has gone down real quick

well done sue

Ok recap we are still to answer

71. Steve caused some confusion by posting a welcome to a member in an account he used for testing the forum. What was his user name and who was he welcoming to the forum?

74 One teacher lives ‘Down South’ and the other in Middlesex but they share something in common. Who are they and what do they have in common?

79 Amanda Grant gave us an article about what?

and round 8, some tricky ones here too.

81 In ‘Book Recommendations’ which is the only book listed for Sad/Bereavement?

82 In her article, Sue Richardson wrote, “Sometimes in life you suddenly see something in a different way and wonder why you didn’t spot it before.” What was she talking about?

83 Qu: Which category has had the most downloads in the Resource Library?

84 What is the difference between a ‘Full FSF Member’ and a ‘Full Member’?

85 Who added a recipe for Bake and Take buns?

86 Which member told us the tale of children helping to save a snowman from melting, and taking him to the North Pole?

87 what is mundia’s signature?

88 Qu: Consultation on the EYFS draft document, How many responses were received by the DFES?

89 Qu: Poor Callum, wrapped in bandages, but what parts of his body?

90 There are only 4 topics in the ‘Nannies’ forum. Who are the 4 people who have started topics here?

Lets see how you get on with these..

87 what is mundia’s signature?

Now that I've found out what a signature is, mundia's is

donate to children in need here

(plus a picture of Pudsey!)

Edited by HappyMaz

I wondered if Steve's other user name is tester - has the same joining date, and the name sounds right.

But since I can't find any posts in this user name I'm stumped from here.

Anyone got any ideas?

update, unanswered questions

81 In ‘Book Recommendations’ which is the only book listed for Sad/Bereavement?

82 In her article, Sue Richardson wrote, “Sometimes in life you suddenly see something in a different way and wonder why you didn’t spot it before.” What was she talking about?

88 Qu: Consultation on the EYFS draft document, How many responses were received by the DFES?

Q 68 seems to hae been oerlooked..try the gallery...

68 Carolyn C used real grass, brown playdough mud, pebbles and water in a tray for the river, a tray of leaves and twigs for the forest, white glitter and water in bottles for the snow storm and a papier mache cave.

Well I hope there are going to be some more players then!! maz seems to have answered more than her share although I hope she isnt going to stop!

I think testing 3 might have been my undoing Susan - where did you find him?

ok update

And now round 10, there are a few easy ones in here too.

91 Qu: What famous river did Callum visit on his travels? i

92 Qu: Who works in a preschool located in a Zoo?

93 Andreamay appealed for some computer help in June of this year. How did she solve her problem?

94 Qu: What funny thing did a child say when lining up for lunch?

95 Who asked for suggestions for “Fiction Books For Farm Topic” in the Book Forum?

96 Nicola Call provided a recipe that she described as ‘slightly dangerous’! What was the recipe for?

97 Qu: What is the third line of the “Unity Poem”?

98 Which article’s usual health warning needed to be accompanied by a ‘sensitive stomach alert’

99 Where can Santa keep cool as he shops for carrots, take his reindeer to the vets, collects wood for his fire, with a fire engine standing by, and visit his local Doctor?

100. Qu: Who’s theories did Froebel follow?

Ok thats it for tonight, the last 20 plus any unanswered from tonight will be around tomrrow, so do check in...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)