Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Great Big Fsf Quiz

mundia

I don't have an answer to any questions but what I do know is you lot are brilliant and funny and always so keen to help each other it makes a just turned 40 year old woman smile and warms the heart :(

Bring back happymaz, we need some more questions answered xD

I will check up on you all later,

Sue x

PS I hope your head has stopped hurting after all that banging it Sue R :o:(

I honestly, and quite shamefully, after all this time hadnt looked at half the things on the site, so aswell as making me gaga, you've made me more informed. xD

Thanks mundia, CV arrived, but i didnt want to open it until I've fullfilled the required criteria, that of finding the answer to 99. And, oh look, it was here all along :o

Aftre food I'll be back with real answers :(

112 Steve posted a poll in 2004 and 30.23% of those who answered had no preference. What was the poll question?

Do you prefer the Forum with or without a navigation menu on the left?

114 How can you pay for membership to the forum?

You can pay online with a credit or debit card, or via post by cheque.

What happened to the good old fashioned postal order? Has it been done away with? And more to the point, has anyone ever paid for anything by postal order?

Am going to concentrate on the straightforward searches now - have been permanently traumatised by Santa shopping for carrots in his wellies....

I better keep my head down for a while... :o

Please don't - perhaps I should have mentioned that I found some really fabulous role play/drama ideas whilst I was looking. All of them with your name attached!

Role play is one of my biggest areas of concern for my setting - I just wasn't sure how or where to start to make things better. You've really got me thinking - so thank you.

Which old time comedian's catchphrase was "turned out nice again"? Just about sums up my frustration about santa and his damned carrots... xD

Maz

116 Two years ago net franklin appealed for help for a problem in her setting. What was causing the problem?

I found two requests for help in 2005 - threadworm and children and parents labelling a child in her group (particularly liked it when she reported that a child had accused another child of hitting him at pre-school two days in a row when he wasn't even there - classic!).

Do you think 'completing the great big fsf quiz for children in need' is a valid enough excuse for not getting ANY work done for uni or nursery this weekend?

Maz

well, I pop off for a simple roast dinner (veggie of course), and you go and answer most of the questions..

All we have now is

116 Two years ago net franklin appealed for help for a problem in her setting. What was causing the problem? threadworms

117 What does mundia recommend you do if you have clay soil? (dig it over and leave the big clumps as they are….let the frost do the work for you)

118. How many threads have been started with the word assessment in the tile? 106 (2 were moved and therefore not separate topics

120 Now that the quiz is almost over, I need to restore my wiggling fish...but please where is he?

and the mysterious q 121 which is to follow

well, I pop off for a simple roast dinner (veggie of course), and you go and answer most of the questions..

All we have now is

116 Two years ago net franklin appealed for help for a problem in her setting. What was causing the problem? threadworms

117 What does mundia recommend you do if you have clay soil? (dig it over and leave the big clumps as they are….let the frost do the work for you)

118. How many threads have been started with the word assessment in the tile? 106 (2 were moved and therefore not separate topics

120 Now that the quiz is almost over, I need to restore my wiggling fish...but please where is he?

and the mysterious q 121 which is to follow

Are you letting us off for good behaviour mundia - or did you despair of us finding the answers? Just the wiggling fish to go then!

Maz

no, no let up for good behaviour here Maz, just a very tired (serves me right)

quiz masterpeson who forgot to delete the answers before posting!

Very annoying, I was especially proud of 118

but I did say threadworm though didn't I??

Perhaps you could explain how we could have got the answer to 118...

Maz

I think she must be tired too!!!

Im glad I said I didnt like dressing up, as I read the question I thought " well that could be me" and I still dont! jacquies role play articles that I have reread this weekend have left me feeling very humbled, not sure if thers is a connection there but Im not much good at doing that either!

Ok whilst you all search for my wiggling fish for me, this question is just for Maz, please noone else answer it!

Please read back throuhg the thread to find out the difference between a full member and an full FSF member, then amend your signature!

Ok whilst you all search for my wiggling fish for me, this question is just for Maz, please noone else answer it!

Please read back throuhg the thread to find out the difference between a full member and an full FSF member, then amend your signature!

When did you take up mind reading as a hobby? It had been on my mind to read through the posts - because obviously I knew someone had answered it!

Will go and do it now - I promise!

OK so I did that.

However, the whereabouts of wiggling fish is really beginning to bug me now. Where have you plaiced him? I eely need to know now. Come on, don't be koi - give us a clue! We wouldn't want question 121 slipping through our net now would we?

Have you put him on your notepad on your 'my FSF page'?

Oh dear, what can the matter be

mundia's lost her wiggly fi-i-shie

She started this odyssey way back on Saturday

Seems like a lifetime ago!

maz has lost all rationality

She just wants to know where that damn fishy be

Or her head might just explode!

maz has started mumbling repeatedly

Something about throttling that virtual fi-i-shie

If only she knew where to go!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)