Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Great Big Fsf Quiz

mundia

no not wrong, right!! blosson is indeed member number 6292

Maz you need to change your glasses and count again..the LA subscriptions, it isn't 33.

Now are you ready for more questions?

34?

Oh bummer, I'd just been looking through the questions and thought I'd find that one out that everyone had been struggling with only to read the last page and find out Jaquie had already done it! Off to find another one to do instead!

Now are you ready for more questions?

yes, but can we have the usual recap of those we still haven't answered?

And another thing. Does the link between your site and Children in Need track how much has been donated via that link? It would be nice to know how much we raised!

Maz

Ok we still have remaining

43. How many organizations have current subscriptions to the Foundation Stage Forum LA membership scheme?

44. Where can you find a picture of the National Director of the Foundation Stage?

45. Who has the signature that says Every now and then I feel that my existence is justified

48. Q. Who is the author of Accelerated Learning - Brain Based Learning in Primary Schools?

53. What was Clemmies new word on the 14-16 month write-up?

54 what topic support was published in the forum on 28th February 2006.

55. What subject did Helen cover in Part 2 of her articles on ‘The Route to EYPS?

We have half of q.48 and nearly 43

Ok DB, next set, some of these are really easy..

61. Who sent in the recipe for Individual Pizzas?

62. What was the most recent addition to the resource library

63. Two of the moderating team share a birthday, but which 2?

64. There are 3 members on the forum who have changed their profiles to show they are ‘male’. Steve is one of them but who are the other two?

65. Which forum member had a holiday in Cyprus in October 2007?

6.6. Q. How many Global Moderators are there in FSF?

67. Who has made the most posts in the forum as of right now?

68. Qu: What did Carolyn C use to make the Bear Hunt model?

69. Which forum member is originally from Puerto Rico but now lives in Belgium with her hubby?

70. Who joined the forum on 20th of June 2005 to become the 4,544th member?

Oh bummer, I'd just been looking through the questions and thought I'd find that one out that everyone had been struggling with only to read the last page and find out Jaquie had already done it! Off to find another one to do instead!

Yes, it is annoying isn't it Nichola? Stops you feeling smug though xD

(not that I'm calling you smug, obviously :o )

Maz

Nichola there are still some really really hard ones in my list but I left them til later...

Jacquie, look again at the title you are looking for..

maz, nope, not 34, try again..don't think you'll get GCSE equivalent as this rate..

Ok so there's another member question so I've gone for that one!

Who joined the forum on 20th of June 2005 to become the 4,544th member?

Marion is member 4544

When I got in late last night I rang up straight away so I didn't forget and I donated my £25. I shall be watching parts of the show later on tonight as I taped it and I like watching the funny bits!

6.6. Q. How many Global Moderators are there in FSF?

There are 11 moderators overall, I dunno how many are global ones though as that's not a term used on the site.

67. Who has made the most posts in the forum as of right now?

PEggy has the most posts at this present moment with 4929 posts

Edited by Nichola

Nichola that was went already, the answer was 9. The global moderators can be found where it say moderating team..

Il update in a sec..some have been hanging around since yesterday so I might need to start giving clues.

hooray, the award for clever counting goes to....maz!!!

Don't think it will help with quadratic equations will it mundia?

Maz

PS I have no idea what they are - I just know that's what my son is studying at the moment...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)