Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Great Big Fsf Quiz

mundia

35. Long long ago in a land far far away, Steve said ‘Gardening a site follows exactly the same principles as – well, gardening a garden!’

Is the question hidden in here somewhere - my brain can't really cope with this one Mundia!

Maz

Q 39 Leedwa got married

Belated congratulations Leedwa - welcome to the game hairymaclary.

I love hairymaclary from donaldson's dairy!

But I prefer a cadbury's dairy milk though :o

Maz

Thanks mundia Ii'm trying but very new so able to search some things but remember seeing a photo of leedwa and search it and bang!

did I get Q 37 right? which one are we stuck now?

Ok in rounds 1-4 we still have 4 questions.

Yes hairy maclary, correct so far, you're doing well

18: Who is member no. 6292 (proving te trickiest so far)

34. There was a total lunar eclipse in 2007. When was this recorded in the calendar?

35. Long long ago in a land far far away, Steve said ‘Gardening a site follows exactly the same principles as – well, gardening a garden!’ But where did he say this?

Ok round 5 here we go

41. Whose New Year Resolution for 2005 was “…to be positive in everything I (have to) do and to find something positive in everything I say or hear”?

42. Biccy very aptly posted a recipe for what recently?

43. How many organizations have current subscriptions to the Foundation Stage Forum LA membership scheme?

44. Where can you find a picture of the National Director of the Foundation Stage?

45. Who has the signature that says Every now and then I feel that my existence is justified

46. How can you find out how many members have logged in today?

47. whose blog has the most entries?

48. Q. Who is the author of Accelerated Learning - Brain Based Learning in Primary Schools?

49. Whose location is an anenome?

50. Two members have birthdays on Christmas Day- who are they?

OK so I've just read an old post from Steve (and if I knew him better and wasn't so polite I might say "i've just read a post from old Steve..) saying that ages ago he wrote an article saying he said that the forum needed to be 'gardened' by enthuastic contributors (or something to that effect).

But for the life of me I can't seem to get any further!

Maz

S'OK you can say OLD steve, he isn't here.....

you are getting warm on that one...

And I thought that was just the heat from my laptop!

Steve will be back though - and I've heard his spies are everywhere...

I understood HM

OK Ill be turning into a pumpkin shortly so Ill give it 5 more mins fr you to get some more from round 5, then Il post up round 6.

There are quite a few peeps that said they wouldn't be around tonight so we'll carry on tomorrow to give them a chance..there are still lots of questions...

Ok heres the recap of questions unanswered so far

18: Who is member no. 6292 (proving te trickiest so far)

34. There was a total lunar eclipse in 2007. When was this recorded in the calendar?

35. Long long ago in a land far far away, Steve said ‘Gardening a site follows exactly the same principles as – well, gardening a garden!’ But where did he say this?

41. Whose New Year Resolution for 2005 was “…to be positive in everything I (have to) do and to find something positive in everything I say or hear”?

43. How many organizations have current subscriptions to the Foundation Stage Forum LA membership scheme?

44. Where can you find a picture of the National Director of the Foundation Stage?

45. Who has the signature that says Every now and then I feel that my existence is justified

46. How can you find out how many members have logged in today?

48. Q. Who is the author of Accelerated Learning - Brain Based Learning in Primary Schools?

And the last 10 questions of the night...more tomrrow

51. who has a puppy called chocolate brown Benjie?

52. Qu: Who posted a lovely picture in the gallery of outside play? (There is only one so now you know where this gallery is, why not add some of your own pics)

53. What was Clemmies new word on the 14-16 month write-up?

54 what topic support was published in the forum on 28th February 2006.

For an extra brownie point, put in a link to it

55. What subject did Helen cover in Part 2 of her articles on ‘The Route to EYPS?

56. Who has been writing in her blog about her pregnancy this year?

57. Which member has a treble clef on her avatar?

58. Who put a suggested phonics timetable into the resource bank?

59. Who was grumbling recently about their course work being lost?

when was it found?

60. name two things you can do in ‘my assistant’

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)