Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Great Big Fsf Quiz

mundia

Hello

Just got in from a night out with friends and I'm so excited.......I was a question in the quiz, what an honour :( :( :(

Q43, I do know the answer to that because as part of my admin role I look after all the authority accounts, so now you all know what I do apart from looking after the site when Steve goes on holiday xD

So I won't answer this question because I have an unfair advantage and I'm a little too tired to answer the others so goodnight and I'll try again tomorrow when I'm more sober.....I mean less tired :o

Sleep well all

Sue

Good morning everyone. Won't shout too loud otherwise might wake up Sue..shhhh

Ok the quiz will continue over the weekend if we haven't finished. In other words, just cos you didn't join in last night, doesn't mean you escape....

Don't forget donation to children in need please, thats why we're dong this...

These are the questions so far unanswered..get those thinking caps on

18. Who is member no. 6292?

34. There was a total lunar eclipse in 2007. When was this recorded in the calendar?

41. Whose New Year Resolution for 2005 was “…to be positive in everything I (have to) do and to find something positive in everything I say or hear”?

43. How many organizations have current subscriptions to the Foundation Stage Forum LA membership scheme?

44. Where can you find a picture of the National Director of the Foundation Stage?

45. Who has the signature that says Every now and then I feel that my existence is justified

48. Q. Who is the author of Accelerated Learning - Brain Based Learning in Primary Schools?

53. What was Clemmies new word on the 14-16 month write-up?

54 what topic support was published in the forum on 28th February 2006.

55. What subject did Helen cover in Part 2 of her articles on ‘The Route to EYPS?

56. Who has been writing in her blog about her pregnancy this year?

58. Who put a suggested phonics timetable into the resource bank?

59. Who was grumbling recently about their course work being lost?

For an extra brownie point, when was it found?

Ill be back later for the next round

Hi everyone, sorry only just joining in...spent most of my evening in bed with very sore throat.... Have made my donation so will now try to answer some questions...look pretty hard to me though!

Well done so far to everyone......

Just popping in to see how it's going. If you don't know where the articles are then I'll give you some help - look to the left of this page and click where it says 'Articles'. There are 2 types of articles - those that visitors can read and those that are only for members. There are lots of really interesting and useful things there - have a read through and you'll be able to answer a couple more questions. :o

Just a reminder of questions still to be answered, you're not stumped are you?

34. There was a total lunar eclipse in 2007. When was this recorded in the calendar?

41. Whose New Year Resolution for 2005 was “…to be positive in everything I (have to) do and to find something positive in everything I say or hear”?

43. How many organizations have current subscriptions to the Foundation Stage Forum LA membership scheme?

44. Where can you find a picture of the National Director of the Foundation Stage?

45. Who has the signature that says Every now and then I feel that my existence is justified

48. Q. Who is the author of Accelerated Learning - Brain Based Learning in Primary Schools?

55. What subject did Helen cover in Part 2 of her articles on ‘The Route to EYPS?

58. Who put a suggested phonics timetable into the resource bank?

I knew this was Peggy when I saw it (what does that say about me - or her for that matter?). The trouble was tracking it down (especially when I spent ages reading everyone's resolutions for 2006 and didn't find it...).

Hali - is this what your belief of excellence is based on? If not it sounds like a good one to me!

Maz

If there was a question; who has made the most posts in one day? then I would guess that the answer would be Mundia and Happymaz, 50 & 53.

Thanks very much you two for all your input into this V.I.P. ( very important post). :o

Peggy

ha ha well done maz

now we are left with

Ill give out a clue for q 18 which has been around ages. This person joined the forum in July 2006.

18. 6292 is blossom and all that maths has given me a headache!

Perhaps you could tell us lesser mortals how you worked it out. And since you're obviously good at maths would you be prepared to sit my Uni GCSE equivalency exam for me JacquieL? Its only a little bit fraudulent...

Maz

I am absymal at maths which is why it took me ages. I went to the members list, set the pages at 60 members per page in ascending order- worked out which page it was likely to be on, and then found who i thought it should be and looked at their posts. Phew!

34. Saturday 3rd March was the date of the total lunar eclipse in 2007.

Maz

PS: one thing I've learned from the great big fsf quiz: you can edit your own posts - how fab is that!

Edited by HappyMaz

I definitely know who has the signature that says Every now and then I feel that my existence is justified

but can I remember who it is? Can I heck as like! I know I will kick myself when I find out the answer..

Maz

Is it 33? Difficult to count without my glasses on - but I counted all the LEA forums and ignored the general LEA queries one.

Obviously if that's the wrong answer then you'll understand why I asked jacquieL if she'd sit my exam for me...!

Maz

and we now have

Yep you could be jacquie

But you're not!! well done, that was dublinbays' question so well done DB for foxing everybody.

You had me going there mundia! I was just about to say I'd checked and she was definitely right - but I would have added a rider (is that how you spell it? perhaps TES types could let me know :o ) to say that with mundia you never quite know whether its a trick question...

question 40 is a bit easier to find today mundia!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)