Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Great Big Fsf Quiz

mundia

Ok update time again, and then just like glaidment I'm off to bed.. Happy hunting.

74 One teacher lives ‘Down South’ and the other in Middlesex but they share something in common. Who are they and what do they have in common?

83 Qu: Which category has had the most downloads in the Resource Library?

88 Consultation on the EYFS draft document, How many responses were received by the DFES?

91 What famous river did Callum visit on his travels? i

93 Andreamay appealed for some computer help in June of this year. How did she solve her problem?

94 Qu: What funny thing did a child say when lining up for lunch?

95 Who asked for suggestions for “Fiction Books For Farm Topic” in the Book Forum?

96 Nicola Call provided a recipe that she described as ‘slightly dangerous’! What was the recipe for?

99 Where can Santa keep cool as he shops for carrots, take his reindeer to the vets, collects wood for his fire, with a fire engine standing by, and visit his local Doctor?

100. Qu: Who’s theories did Froebel follow?

94 Qu: What funny thing did a child say when lining up for lunch?

I had such a laugh researching this one - anyone in need of a bit of a giggle should read this thread. In fact it should be recommended reading everyday.

the answer is:-

My bum must be hungry it's trying to eat my knickers

93 Andreamay appealed for some computer help in June of this year. How did she solve her problem?

Basically she kept getting a security password warning whenever she tried to access websites. She realised that she had done something to her phishing toolbar, and once sorted the problem went away!

that's me for tonight - Santa is 'doing my head in' and so I'm going to go away and leave the good work up to others who are cleverer. Perhaps those with a GCSE in maths....

Night!

Maz

wow well done guys. That was a tricky one dublinbay, well done for getting that one.

Maz, you're on a roll, but the hardest are yet to come...

well done aliamch, good to see you getting a few.

Well we have only one question left from yesterday and only two round to go today.

The reamining question is

99 Where can Santa keep cool as he shops for carrots, take his reindeer to the vets, collects wood for his fire, with a fire engine standing by, and visit his local Doctor?

Ill be popping in after tea and toast for round 11, there are some really tough ones coming..

Ok chaps we're on the home stretch, there are just two rounds to go, and some really toughies.

If you haven't had a go yet, go, on try to see if you can answer one, and remember children in need?

q. 99 99 Where can Santa keep cool as he shops for carrots, take his reindeer to the vets, collects wood for his fire, with a fire engine standing by, and visit his local Doctor?

round 11

101 who assigned Parents who do not bother to wipe their children's nose to room 101

102 One member used to describe herself as the Resident Moaner but later changed her title to Resident Thinker. Which member is it?

103 Who wrote an article about Global Citizenship for the Foundation Stage Forum?

104 Who was the proud mum who posted a photograph of her son after he realised a long held ambition to become a policeman?

105 Qu: What product does this describe? “ A virtual city to explore, stimulating language, collaboration, independence and creative skills.

106. Our travelling teddy, Callum Bear, was photographed eating cake by Mimi. What was he celebrating?

107. Deb started a thread in June of this year about a new poster from OFSTED. But who was it that warned us that if you put the poster up “Ofsted seem to magically appear on doorstep minutes later”?

108 How many other people joined the forum on the same day as Sue R?

109 Who wrote, “In 1979 the only paperwork I had was a register, childrens and staff details, social services certificate.P.L.A. membership details and the milk claim form”?

110 Which Pre-school celebrated their 30th birthday with a party on 25.07.03?

101 who assigned Parents who do not bother to wipe their children's nose to room 101

The answer is Teri, along with People who chew gum with their mouth open and talk to you

Kids/adults who keep their hoods up indoors

Older people who do not say thankyou when younger people are polite to them eg. hold the door open

Never getting through to a human being on the phone and having to endure inane music interupted by a recording telling you that the company/business is extemely busy but really values your call..... AGh!!

Ok update time

these questions remain unanswered.

(( has been around quite a while)

103 Who wrote an article about Global Citizenship for the Foundation Stage Forum?

105 Qu: What product does this describe? “ A virtual city to explore, stimulating language, collaboration, independence and creative skills.

106. Our travelling teddy, Callum Bear, was photographed eating cake by Mimi. What was he celebrating?

107. Deb started a thread in June of this year about a new poster from OFSTED. But who was it that warned us that if you put the poster up “Ofsted seem to magically appear on doorstep minutes later”?

109 Who wrote, “In 1979 the only paperwork I had was a register, childrens and staff details, social services certificate.P.L.A. membership details and the milk claim form”?

110 Which Pre-school celebrated their 30th birthday with a party on 25.07.03?

No clues yet, give you until this afternoon at least...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)