Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Great Big Fsf Quiz

mundia

Well this all looks so different without pudsey!

Question 40 is still lurking!

And Ive lost a post I was going back to follow a link in, when I wasnt so distracted here! It was something about outdoor play I think! Definitely new this weekend, any ideas, please, anyone?

Thanks Mundia for all your hard work. I wasn't able to play as big a part as I would have liked and I didn't make it into any answers but thanks! Was good fun.

My prediction is the 5th December.

I'll go for the 22nd of any month between now and next Children in need. :(:o

( I'm leaving it open for someone else to win xD )

THREE CHEERS FOR MUNDIA, HIP HIP HOORAY

AND TO OUR 3 WELL DESERVED WINNERS :(

Peggy

I'll go for the 22nd of any month between now and next Children in need. :(:o

( I'm leaving it open for someone else to win xD )

THREE CHEERS FOR MUNDIA, HIP HIP HOORAY

AND TO OUR 3 WELL DESERVED WINNERS :(

Peggy

Were there winners? Have I missed something?

Maz

How sad are we.... googling weird songs.......

Who is googling weird songs? You're not talking about Slim Whitman are you Sue?

Be careful or I'll start singing the Dubliners too...

(are you forming a picture of my childhood yet...?)

Maz

Were there winners? Have I missed something?

Maz

Yes well done you. :o

quote from Mundia"

I have ayears memberships to give away to 3 people (just don't tell steve)

To Maz, for her enthusiasm and walking that extar mile with me at quieter times

To dublinbay for asking the hardest to answer questions (q18)

To hairymaclary who only joined the forum at the beginning of the month but found her/his? way round on friday night to answer quite a few"

Peggy

Thanks Peggy,Maz, you're not keeping up if you didn't read my speech! And you obviously missed my link to December 4th too!

Im getting all embarrassed now..

Ok Prediction for the upgrade. We have

20th November dublinbay

21st November.. susan

23rd November..Rea

28th November.. sue r

29th November glmaidment

4th December happy maz

5th December Nichola

10th December Jacquie L

a bit cheeky

22nd of ANY month between now and next Ci N Peggy

Please add to the list, you can add your prediction any time until Steve actually declares he is going to do the upgrade....

It feels really flat today - what a weekend! And the snow's all gone, too - just grey and drizzly.

Ah, well, at least I can start the Christmas shopping without the constant fear of falling over :o

See you later, chaps!

Well done to everyone and especially to Mundia! Sorry I missed so much of it - one of those weekends. There really is a wealth of information on the forum - not just the posts but all the other stuff as well. I hope this has helped some of you discover some real gems that you didn't know existed before. :o

Now I'm of to make my donation to Children in Need. xD

Now regarding the software upgrade - I thought I'd been quite clear on that:

It will be next week until it's happened, at which stage it will be this week for a little while - and then it will become last week...

Well done everyone - all the people mentioned above, but especially mundia. Loved reading through this today, and I'm only sorry I couldn't be here over the weekend. I was celebrating Christmas, would you believe. An event so bizarre that I'm still recovering, feeling jet lagged, and a little part of me is looking forward to New Year and Jools Holland's Hootenanny at the end of the week. :o

Yes well done you. xD

quote from Mundia"

I have ayears memberships to give away to 3 people (just don't tell steve)

To Maz, for her enthusiasm and walking that extar mile with me at quieter times

To dublinbay for asking the hardest to answer questions (q18)

To hairymaclary who only joined the forum at the beginning of the month but found her/his? way round on friday night to answer quite a few"

Peggy

Oooh :o

Perhaps I should start reading a little more thoroughly! How exciting - and I never win anything!!

Thank you :(

Maz

Now regarding the software upgrade - I thought I'd been quite clear on that:

It will be next week until it's happened, at which stage it will be this week for a little while - and then it will become last week...

Well done everyone - all the people mentioned above, but especially mundia. Loved reading through this today, and I'm only sorry I couldn't be here over the weekend. I was celebrating Christmas, would you believe. An event so bizarre that I'm still recovering, feeling jet lagged, and a little part of me is looking forward to New Year and Jools Holland's Hootenanny at the end of the week. :o

Sounds fab Steve - did you do any gibbon impersonations at all?

Maz

yep there is, if wikipoedia says so it must be true

december4th

Are you sure you didn't edit this page yourself? Well I never did!

Who would have thought Jay Z and Slim Whitman could co-exist in the same thread on the forum??

Maz

yes funny old world isn't it?

well done maz, just imagine next stop, GCSE maths...

Im going to move out the upgrade predictions into a new thread so that anyone who hasn't seen this one (!!) can still have stab, not that Steve has given us VERY clear clues about when the upgrade will happen, it should be easier to predict.

Hey Nicola what you a doing of in Wigan? That's where I live, by Ince Cemetery- and very peaceful it is too!

My husband is from Wigan, Orrell to be exact. We go over most Sunday's as the family all get together and take it in turns to have it at their house.

Oh no, it's catching - who else is going to start talking in riddles!! :o

Wicked laughter!

Who will solve that one eh?

He'll be doing his best Donald Rumsfeld before you know it: there are the knowns that we know about, and the unknowns that we know we don't know about. Also there are the unknowns that we think we know, but actually we don't know....

When is his upgrade due, I wonder? (Donald Rumsfeld's that is, not Steve's!)

Maz

Edited by HappyMaz

Thanks Maz - I've always loved the Donald Rumsfeld quote, but felt there was a bit missing:

there are the knowns I know about that I'm pretty sure you don't know. :o

Presumably the date of the updgrade then? xD

And the one I'm always worried about: the knowns that I know I'm the only one who knows, or at least fully understands the implications of.

You have it in one Maz - the date of the upgrade. :o

Which means dublinbay is a winner for the second time I think. I'll have to think what to do about that...

And look how disciplined I was. I did think of going for it yesterday and putting myself down for the 20th. But you'd all have shouted at me wouldn't you?

You have it in one Maz - the date of the upgrade. xD

Which means dublinbay is a winner for the second time I think. I'll have to think what to do about that...

And look how disciplined I was. I did think of going for it yesterday and putting myself down for the 20th. But you'd all have shouted at me wouldn't you?

You mean I changed my date because dublinbay and I chose the same date and the original date was the right date?

I think I'm an honourary twice winner too - not that I'm at all competitive you understand :o

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)