Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Great Big Fsf Quiz

mundia

aha, got ya then

well a clue for my wiggling fish.

some time ago I lost him for real, and a member found him for me.. think of who my wiggling wish is..

Sparkle found him for you!

What was the question again?

many thanks!

well done

Ok its all over bar q121. One great big thank you to everyone who has joined in, I hope that on your travels you have learned more about the forum and I hope we raised some money for Children in need.

A few awards to give out..these will be announced shortly.

Ok Q121. When will Steve get around to the upgrade?

(person nearest to the real date will receive free membership for a year!)

mundia - I am learning to question everything you say!

Which upgrade to you mean - the next one or one that happened in 2004????

Seems to me that 'next week' is a good answer judging by a perusal of a few of Steve's posts on this subject!

And has anyone seen him gibbering like an overwhelmed gibbon? Did it get put up on you tube?

I think this might just have sent me over the edge....

Maz

no, its the next one, in other words you wont find the answer in the forum, only Steve (and maybe Sue) will have that answer!

SO its up for grabs for everyone to join in.

You must state d ate though, 'sometime' isnt quite good enough!

By the way folks, we have once again exceeded the 'longest thread' with Children in need, and we didnt set out to this year!

Q121 When will Steve get around to the upgrade?

Leave a date, closest wins

no, its the next one, in other words you wont find the answer in the forum, only Steve (and maybe Sue) will have that answer!

SO its up for grabs for everyone to join in.

You must state d ate though, 'sometime' isnt quite good enough!

So is the date already set then?

Bearing in mind he said 'next week' at the beginning of November - my guess will be that he'll do it .... tomorrow.

But obviously, whenever he does it, it will be absolutely fine. Otherwise that gibbering gibbon-like vision might become reality... :o

Mundia

Can I just say that this was a brilliant idea of yours - thank you for providing me with a whole weekend's worth of mind-boggling, brain-straining entertainment! I have learned so much about the forum - still can't put in a link that says 'here' like Susan can though - that will help me whenever I'm stuck for an idea or am looking for an answer.

Thank you so much - but can you provide a letter to give my uni tutor explaining why my homework isn't finished please?

Hip! hip! hooray to you and to everyone who joined in the fun - and to everyone who donated!

Maz

Yes its aprediction, I have no idea, and unless steve has set the date in his head, I doubt he knows either!!

I wonder how many offers of a bribe he'll receive to do the upgrade on the right day..? :o

I offer 28th November!

And more thanks to mundia for a brilliant weekend of fun and stress..... I have a lump on my head from screen bashing - hope it's gone down by the time I get back to the children ;-)

Guess what, I'm taking a day off the day he does the upgrade so he can gibber in peace and quiet xD:(

Thanks to Mundia and all of you who put in questions to make the Great FSF quiz so much fun. Some of them were a bit on the tricky side, I didn't know how devious some of you were :o

Three cheers for Mundia, hip, hip, horay

Sue

No before that!

maz, somewhere there are some instructions for putting in a link. You ought to be able to find them after all the searching youve done this weekend but if youre really stumped, its really easy and you need to click on the little symbol with the cross on in the reply task bar next to the smiley face and then follow the instructions( 2 steps!).

My best guess is soon for that upgrade although if I have to give a date Im going for nov21.

Ok Ill do an update of teh guesses so far in a moment so you dont double up.

Sue, are you sure only a day off is all that is required, Id have thought maybe a week as far away as possible, preferably with Helen would be in order!

Yes just before I do the update of all the preditcions for the upgrade, I need to do my speech!

Many thanks to Beau, she was responsible for a lot of teh questions

Many thanks to everyone else who contributed questions, those who took part and those who gave money to children in need (I know I said it already but Im saying it again anyway)

The community is only as good as the people in it, without you, Id have been twiddling my thumbs.

I have ayears memberships to give away to 3 people (just don't tell steve)

To Maz, for her enthusiasm and walking that extar mile with me at quieter times

To dublinbay for asking the hardest to answer questions (q18)

To hairymaclary who only joined the forum at the beginning of the month but found her/his? way round on friday night to answer quite a few.

Thanks for those kind words Mundia and for all of you for a night (and day) to remember.

Thanks also to Maz for the laughs!!

My prediction for Steve to get busy is tomorrow 19th November.

:o

dublinbay - we must be twins separated at birth - I said that too!

ok just a reminder

Q121 When will Steve get around to the upgrade?

Predictions please, anyone can take part

so far we have

tomorrow (tomrrow never comes so would you like to choose another date?)

Happymaz and dublinbay

21st november.. susan

23rd November..Rea

28th November.. sue r

Jacqui L December 10th

Please add yours..

winner is the person closest to te actual date

tomorrow (tomrrow never comes so would you like to choose another date?)

Happymaz and dublinbay

Thanks for this mundia - now I can hear Slim Whitman singing 'tomorrow never comes' in my head....

Perhaps I'll go for 4th December instead!

As far as I know there isn't a song about 4th December - by Slim Whitman or anyone else..

Maz

Sorry to have missed the last few sessions of the quiz. Had a busy weekend as we had one of our sons staying. Really enjoyed the parts I did join in with. Thanks, Mundia!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)