Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Great Big Fsf Quiz

mundia

maz watch very carefull for a question in the next round...

I have a feeling that that announcement should be accompanied by the voice of doom saying "dah, dah, dahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"!

Ok update time

we still need to answer some of these earlier ones, well done to those that set the ones people are having trouble with

44. Where can you find a picture of the National Director of the Foundation Stage? (I think this was Jacquies question..)

45. Who has the signature that says Every now and then I feel that my existence is justified

53. What was Clemmies new word on the 14-16 month write-up? (This was Rea's question)

54 what topic support was published in the forum on 28th February 2006.

55. What subject did Helen cover in Part 2 of her articles on ‘The Route to EYPS?

62. What was the most recent addition to the resource library

63. Two of the moderating team share a birthday, but which 2?

68. Qu: What did Carolyn C use to make the Bear Hunt model?

55. What subject did Helen cover in Part 2 of her articles on ‘The Route to EYPS? Group task and interview...

Must read these articles! Although its a long way off for me.

Maz

44. Where can you find a picture of the National Director of the Foundation Stage? (I think this was Jacquies question..)

Ruth Pimental - in Julie Mickelburgh's article "in converstion with Ruth Pimental"

Is this a trick question mundia?

Three moderators have "birthday unknown" but all the others have different birthdays. The only similarities I can find is that both Steve and Peggy have their birthdays on the same day of different months...

Will the pain definitely go away when I stop banging my head against the brick wall mundia?

maz

update. Ok I hae left q 63 in but thats a difficult one as the info needeed isnt there (maybe she will pop along later and put it in!!)

54 what topic support was published in the forum on 28th February 2006.

68. Qu: What did Carolyn C use to make the Bear Hunt model?

OK and round 7. Extra points for getting some of these, they are impossible!

71. Steve caused some confusion by posting a welcome to a member in an account he used for testing the forum. What was his user name and who was he welcoming to the forum?

72. I seem to have lost question 72, where is it?

73 who started a thread called auction of promises

74 One teacher lives ‘Down South’ and the other in Middlesex but they share something in common. Who are they and what do they have in common?

75 One forum member from Maidenhead has a lapsed membership and a more recent membership. What are her two user names?

76 Which day did Kymberley declare as ‘No Paperwork Day’?

77 How posted a blog entry entitled who slipped an extra day into the week?

78 How many members have names beginning with Z?

79 Amanda Grant gave us an article about what?

80 In 2006, the FSF were part of an official world record attempt. What was it?

Ill catch up with you a bit later on..

Ok Ill need to give you a hint on q. 63. One of them has already been an answer in this round, the other doesnt have her birthday listed.. (she said she would , honest)

So is it Linda and Susan?

I know Linda was an answer on this round, and Susan is one of the moderators who doesn't have her birthday listed. But then neither does Nicola ...

Chris - I'd like you to take Linda and Susan as my final answer. Or can I phone a friend?

maz

Give us a clue! - I found where it says it is here but can't seem to find the question itself ? So what's the answer?

given the answer to question number 40, the location of the question is probably the answer - there may not be a question at all.

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)