Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Great Big Fsf Quiz

mundia

well done guys.

Ok left so far we have

18 which member is number 6292

25. If you have a technical problem, what email address should you use to get help?

27. Who wrote the article “Developing Art in the Foundation Stage: The Project!”?

and here is round 4

31. Where is the forum clock, (extra brownie points for saying if its correct?)

32. Q. What is Sue J's avatar?

33. 4. Who came calling from California?

34. There was a total lunar eclipse in 2007. When was this recorded in the calendar?

35. Long long ago in a land far far away, Steve said ‘Gardening a site follows exactly the same principles as – well, gardening a garden!’

36. As of now, who is the newest member

37. Qu: How many views, in the resource library, has the category Observation and Assessment had?

38. What article, written by Juliet Mickelburgh, was featured in the October Newsletter?

39. Who got married in Sri Lanka in April 2004?

40. Oh dear, where have I put question 40?

I'm sat here still waiting for the next questions and you've already posted them! I shall lay the blame on Maz for distracting me!

I'm sat here still waiting for the next questions and you've already posted them! I shall lay the blame on Maz for distracting me!

Q36 as of now, the newest member is karenlj (hopefully - the type is small and I haven't got my specs on!) - but she might not have been when you wrote that question....

Maz

The time sponsored by accurist seems to indicate that the clock is roughly right depending on how much lag there is between my refreshing the page and it actually coming up. :o I don't think this has always been the case though.......

Q31 - Depends how you define 'clock'. Do you mean the bit in 'my controls' where you tell it what time zone you're in and therefore that tells you what the time is? Mine is always one or two seconds behind my laptop's clock...

Maz

Q40 - Of course if you're going to need to remember to find something where better to put it than on your calendar - you have a very logical, organised mind Mundia!

Now tell me - are there any more question 40s out there?

Maz

PS The obvious clock I can see is in the pale purple box underneath the FSF logo - surely this can't be the answer?

Maz

yes here goes. If we get a few of these Ill post up the next (and final for tonight) 10 questions.

32. What is Sue J's avatar?

33. Who came calling from California?

34. There was a total lunar eclipse in 2007. When was this recorded in the calendar?

35. Long long ago in a land far far away, Steve said ‘Gardening a site follows exactly the same principles as – well, gardening a garden!’

37. How many views, in the resource library, has the category Observation and Assessment had?

38. What article, written by Juliet Mickelburgh, was featured in the October Newsletter?

39. Who got married in Sri Lanka in April 2004?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)