Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Great Big Fsf Quiz

mundia

And dublinbay decided to change her date at the last minute too! :o

I just noticed that Beau - having re-read mundia's post on the other thread! So I don't feel so bad now - but just must remember to read more carefully in future!

Hope I didn't confuse people too much (always supposing anyone actually understood my ramblings!). Just put it down to the imminent explosion of my head due to BA/EYPS/Brownie Entertainment Evening pressures!

Maz

• 3 months later...

OK - belatedly, but never let it be said that I forget these things...

Dublinbay won a prize in this quiz before Christmas last year. But as a local authority member she doesn't have to subscribe, and it occurred to me that our standard prize of a year's free subscription is not going to be applicable to a growing number of members.

So, I've been sitting in a little dark cupboard by myself ever since then, worrying about what to do - and here's the result:

tshirtfrontandback.jpg

fsfmug.jpg

Modelled (rather fetchingly if I say so myself) by me. Dublinbay if you'd like to PM me with your choice and postal address I'll be happy to send you either one. We only have one size at the moment which is XL - otherwise it couldn't have been, um, modelled by me...

I always think it's good to get a larger size however - t-shirts only ever shrink, they never get bigger. However, when we order another batch I will order some a size or two smaller. Hope they're a good enough replacement for a free subscription - in the future we'll offer the option of one or the other to individual subscribers who win! :o

Aha. Thought of that. I've ordered some enamel badges as well. Problem is I ordered them about a month ago and they haven't arrived yet - but when they do I'll pin one on my FSF t-shirt and post a picture of that as well! :o

Just as prizes and other awards Gail. I couldn't possibly be organised enough to run an online shop as well! :o

You know the phrase "if you want something doing ask a busy woman"? I think could change the word to "man" in your honour Steve... xD

Maz

Thanks Maz. You just want a mug don't you! :o

Actually, I think one already has your name on it - along with Andreamay - if I can find the topic...

Dublinbay's prize is on its way tomorrow! xD

• 4 months later...
Aha. Thought of that. I've ordered some enamel badges as well. Problem is I ordered them about a month ago and they haven't arrived yet - but when they do I'll pin one on my FSF t-shirt and post a picture of that as well! :o

Did I miss this then Steve?

Maz

I have just spent ages reading through this thread, I wasn't there at the time, it looks like lots of fun. But where is Mundia these days, I haven't seen her around for a while.

I have just spent ages reading through this thread, I wasn't there at the time, it looks like lots of fun. But where is Mundia these days, I haven't seen her around for a while.

She's probably thinking up some wheeze or other for the next FSF milestone!

Maz

I think she's in the process of moving, so her computor may be packed in a box at present.

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)