Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Great Big Fsf Quiz

mundia

gosh not many left now

99 Where can Santa keep cool as he shops for carrots, take his reindeer to the vets, collects wood for his fire, with a fire engine standing by, and visit his local Doctor?

109 Who wrote, “In 1979 the only paperwork I had was a register, childrens and staff details, social services certificate.P.L.A. membership details and the milk claim form”?

110 Which Pre-school celebrated their 30th birthday with a party on 25.07.03?

Just 3 before I put out the last round which will be this afternoon.

Ok we have just one question remaining before te very last round.

99 Where can Santa keep cool as he shops for carrots, take his reindeer to the vets, collects wood for his fire, with a fire engine standing by, and visit his local Doctor?

Well done jacquie for providing us with this particular question.. it seems to have stumped people.

But need an answer before the last run goes up...

Crikey Jacquie!!

My poor old brain is inside out and twisted over this one - can't begin to think how else to look - bet it's dead straightforward, too............wait? - think I might have an idea...?

have a brownie point for trying Rea, anyway who cares about the ironing, or the dinner for that matter that what you have a huuby for...

Ok one last clue

you are right with the role play being significant, just think where.. you wont find the answer in a post, try looking somewhere else

Ok question 99 has really stumped you, not sure how many clues we can give so Ill leave that for you to peruse.

99.Where can Santa keep cool as he shops for carrots, take his reindeer to the vets, collects wood for his fire, with a fire engine standing by, and visit his local Doctor?

But the last and very final round, all bar one question which will follow as number 121.

Go for it there are some very tricky ones here too.

111 What was ‘the best toilet training device’ Peggy had ever had?

112 Steve posted a poll in 2004 and 30.23% of those who answered had no preference. What was the poll question?

113 Qu: Who was born in 1861 in the Austro-Hungarian town of Kraljevec?

114 How can you pay for membership to the forum?

115 What was Clare’s original forum name?

116 Two years ago net franklin appealed for help for a problem in her setting. What was causing the problem?

117 What does mundia recommend you do if you have clay soil?

118. How many threads have been started with the word assessment in the tile?

119 Who said way back in Feb 2004 I thought I was the only person in the world who didn't like dressing up!

120 Now that the quiz is almost over, I need to restore my wiggling fish...but please where is he?

I've just read the Santa drama, snowman drama and searched google!!

If it turns out that I'm staring the answer in the face I'm going to scream. I really, really have to do some dinner, my stomach is growling!

Good luck Sue R, I can see you've got the bug. xD

Thanks to Jacquie (I think) :o

One last guess...any good setting :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)