Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Goodbye all!

Cait

I think it's probably time that I officially said 'Goodbye' to you all, and a huge THANK YOU for all the love, laughs and support you and this great forum have given me over the years.  If I've helped anyone over the years, then that's great, but I think on balance, I've had more from you all than I gave.   I retired in autumn 2015 and it's been twelve months now since I had anything to do with working in childcare, (my own gorgeous granddaughter notwithstanding!) so it's time to hang up my glue and glitter spattered apron and bid you all a very fond adieu.  

I have felt a great comradeship from you all, for which I thank you, from the bottom of my heart.  

An extra huge thank you must go to Steve for setting up this fabulous forum, which has grown so much from those very early days, and to all the team around him who help in many and diverse ways.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Oh Cait,

You'll be sorely missed - you always have such valuable things to say .... can't we tempt you? Sometimes having a voice of reason from someone who isn't having to go through it themselves but who totally 'gets' the trials and tribulations is what we need :D

• Like 1

Oh Cait, you have no idea how much you mean and have meant to me both professionally and personally. You have kept me going on so many occasions. Thank you! From the parties and the banter to the actual real, proper advice you have done SO much ch for me and I know others. Sending you much love.

• Like 1

On 23/01/2019 at 13:25, Rebecca said:

Oh Cait,

You'll be sorely missed - you always have such valuable things to say .... can't we tempt you? Sometimes having a voice of reason from someone who isn't having to go through it themselves but who totally 'gets' the trials and tribulations is what we need :D

I'm always happy to help anybody if I can, as you know.  X

• Like 2

Ahh Cait,   I have not been able to get on here properly for a little while, and penny only dropped this afternoon, it maybe because the old Kent membership had finally lapsed.  TBH  I still don't know what has happened and how come I can now see and post on the different forums!!!

Obviously up to you dear Cait, but I hate to think that you are leaving here.  You were one of the very first to inspire and encourage me after so many years in the business, it was a great day when I signed up to the forum to meet you.

If you can stay, I do wish you would.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Cait said:

Well, you've talked me into it.    Who has any snow for roof sledging?  Sunnyday, the pink sparkly balaclava, Panders,we need the wet suits.  Game on? 

'scuse me I would rather wear the purple if you don't mind......

Not enough snow (yet) - lots and lots of ice - should we try skating instead of sledging? :D

3 hours ago, sunnyday said:

'scuse me I would rather wear the purple if you don't mind......

Not enough snow (yet) - lots and lots of ice - should we try skating instead of sledging? :D

Pink and purple tartan one? No snow here yet and I only have wetsuit boots. I like you all too much to inflict that sight on you!

• Haha 1

Zigzag has been suspiciously quiet - I think she's trying to keep all the snow to herself!    Wet suits are at the ready and I have dusted off the sledges, Mr. Panders has oiled the runners so we should be able to get up some speed off of the roof.   Gluwein  recipe at the ready, especially for Sunnyday and Hali, never knowingly gone anywhere without a tipple.

• Like 2