Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What made you smile this weekend?

zigzag

Absolutely lovely view

I have been body boarding just along the cost a couple of counties from zigzag - wild and windy making for good waves - swimsuit only - wetsuits are for whimps (although from the looks I was getting anyone would think I was mad) !!!!!

• Like 3

What a great idea for a thread :1b

Love all of the photos :1b

My youngest granddaughter (16 months) made me smile a lot when she came to visit on Sunday afternoon - particularly when i gave her some new (to her) toys - she selected a teddy and said "cuddle" and gave it a big kiss - very sweet :1b

• Like 2

A walk along the front on a beautiful sunny morning, by lunch time we were back home, fire lit and watching a movie as it was pouring with rain and we felt cold and damp.

That looks like Weston Super Mare? Looking along the prom towards Anchor Head. So many lovely childhood memories for me. Grandpa lived in Weston. :1b

• Like 2

My daughter got married, such a special and emotional day, don't know how to add a photo ❤️

If you click on more reply options there are options for adding files to the post. You add pictures through this. Hope you all had a lovely day.

• Like 1

Packing and planning with my younger daughter for her hard won placement at an amazing residential school. http://www.highgrangeschool.co.uk/

The battle to get the LA to agree was epic but will be well worth it and she is desperate to get there and get stuck in. Hopefully she will now stop being frightened of her own shadow, get oodles of GCSEs and fulfill her heart's desire to become a vet.

The other thing that made me smile a lot was a weekend visit from the wonderful Happymaz and MrsWeasley which involved plenty of cups of tea, cake and shopping.

• Like 9

Packing and planning with my younger daughter for her hard won placement at an amazing residential school. http://www.highgrangeschool.co.uk/

The battle to get the LA to agree was epic but will be well worth it and she is desperate to get there and get stuck in. Hopefully she will now stop being frightened of her own shadow, get oodles of GCSEs and fulfill her heart's desire to become a vet.

The other thing that made me smile a lot was a weekend visit from the wonderful Happymaz and MrsWeasley which involved plenty of cups of tea, cake and shopping.

So pleased for your daughter Upsy, that really is great news. She is a lucky girl to have a dedicated Mum like you fighting her corner. My very best wishes to her for a happy and successful time there.

• Like 4

how exciting upsy.....hope she loves it! ;)

Thank you.

She's going for a sleepover in her new bedroom during half term and then starting school there on the following Monday.

Having had her at home with me since June 2015 when we started this battle, it will feel very strange and quiet around here for a while.