Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What made you smile this weekend?

zigzag

Your post reminds me of my 'Always Smile'

Last year, at my youngest sons graduation I watched he and his older brother play pool with hubby. I decided then that I like these two young men apart from the love you naturally have as mom. They whispered together about strategy against their dad, they played him up, they laughed at him and ganged up in a way only brothers can I expect.

I saw them as young men, adults, people not just as my children, my little boys. The photo I took of their shared whispering is a joy.

Ahh that's lovely. Do you know I still cannot believe just how quickly the time has gone, at times there baby days seemed endless and not in a good way! Now I would love to go back and really appreciate every moment. And I totally agree with you, apart from loving them more than anything I really like and admire the men that they are growing into.

• Like 1

Well we found a friend in Pingvellir national park....in Iceland near where they film Game of thrones! seemed appropriate that Sven posed there! :lol: post-30128-0-03155900-1477866796_thumb.jpg

We were there for my daughter's 21st birthday on Monday...she wanted to see the Northern lights which quite happily obliged on her Birthday evening :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Visiting my granddaughter for her first birthday. When I showed this picture to my Mum, she asked who the little girl was that Ada was playing with, because they look so alike they could be twins! DOH!!

Not sure why it's going to be sideways!

post-13453-0-94286300-1480966572_thumb.jpeg

• Like 7