Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Easter 'to do' list

sunnyday

New resources - so far.......lots of 'bug stuff' - had the best ever 'planning session' with my oldest group on last day of term - they have shown a big interest in mini-beasts - fab! :1b

Lots of other 'bits' I can beg, borrow (not steal)! But wanted to buy some new books, magnifying glasses, bug boxes etc. Can't wait to 'get into' this with them! :1b

I will, however, simply have to visit Staples - yay my fave shop!!! :1b

Oh yeah, SEF - rain forecast for Monday - hmmm could that be the day for SEF sorting :ph34r::D

• Like 1

My to do list is a mixed bag of delights and terrors

Delights - Have new Wendy House put in at work (I will be celebrating 10 years of owning and running my own setting in a couple of weeks and the original little Wendy House is a bit past its sell by date - as am I xD )

Terrors - Payroll year end (I live in fear of it every year :ph34r: ), end of year book keeping :(

Update SEF :rolleyes:

Personal filing - I have just sorted it all out to put away (necessitating press ganging the pasting table out of retirement) - I delusionally thought I only had a couple of months to put away but have found a years worth which has painstakingly been sorted ready to put away - a half done job!

Helenee - I feel your pain - I did 3 weeks jury service in the summer hols - having said that my cases were a bit like being in the audience of the Jeremy Kyle show - I spent most of my time thinking "You couldn't make it up" and coming to the conclusion that I have led a very sheltered life xDxD

Now it is def. time for a coffee and a touch of homes under the hammer :1b

• Like 3

Ah ladies - sorry - no can do :blink: I have ground to a halt today - have had a 'well wrapped up' gardening day with Mr S who is home today - lovely :1b - oh the gardening that refers to - though Mr S is lovely too :wub: xD

• Like 3

As you are slacking Sunnyday I'll take up the mantle

Children's dressing up clothes washed, dried (lovely dry day outdoors), pressed (not sure what came over me there :blink: ) and folded neatly ready for the summer term.

Payroll year end done - whoo hoo xD

Personal filing sorted, filed and ancient paperwork shredded - whoo hoo xD

SEF - ah well umm - only so much a girl can do in one hit xDxDxD

• Like 2

All learning journeys updated.

Halfway through setting up a website!! (Feeling very proud of myself on that one)

Started to highlight changes we need to make to the welcome pack.

Today is a day in the garden and blow the school work. I have three large vegetable beds and two of them are covered in my husbands lobster and crab pots! I cannot wait until he can get them back in the sea. (There's 60 of them) I have managed to free up one of the beds so am weeding and digging it over.

Dog walked early up on the cliffs this morning, it was so beautiful, calm brilliant blue sea, the sun was really warm and nothing but the gulls and a mad dog for company!

Oh and even better the casserole for tea is all prepared and ready to bung in the oven, all I need to do is make the dumplings. Feeling smug, its all go to go t°°s up in a minute!!!

Anyway tea break over, hope you all enjoy whatever you are doing today.

• Like 2

Well I am getting quite a lot of my to do list under my belt.

Half storage area sorted and I mean sorted 8 hours worth.

Noticeboard arrived going up tomorrow,

Filing shredded or stored

Collated and tidied all book baskets, boxes and trolliey.

Still got away to go hey ho.:)

• Like 1

cosy catalogue has arrived and i have some money to spend......yipee!

:wub:

Money??? Remind what that is please :blink:

So.......I have just 'tiddled about' with some pots - nice :1b have come in to do a little 'research' Mr S has managed to lose some seed packets - have got the info I needed - hmmm - what to do now - turn into a domestic goddess and prepare a super evening meal or.........no I'm sure I can find plenty more to do outside!!! :rolleyes: xD

• Like 1

Ok wise forum friends.

We presently have two large very heavy steps that enable the children to reach the Village Hall sinks in the toilet area. As we are packaway these have to be placed out and put away at the end of each day.

They were handmade and have really stood the test of time, as well as many little feet (ah).

However they are beginning to show wear and tear and need to be replaced by something equally sturdy but maybe a bit lighter to carry.

I would be grateful for any suggestions of educational suppliers or sites I could investigate. :)

Just spotted typo error in previous post should have read trolley.

Edited by Fredbear

Guest sn0wdr0p

Don't all kid yourselves - I have been off sick for eight weeks now and still not even started my SEF despite my good intentions every morning. I have managed to create a website, re-do staff contracts, write a number of new policies etc.etc. but that SEF keeps going to the bottom of my list.