Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted - Outstanding in all areas

mary60

I just wanted to share our good news with you all. We are a small setting and a registered charity with 7 staff and at the end of February we received outstanding in all areas.

We have been expecting Ofsted since the beginning of the school year but that didn't stop the nerves when the inspector arrived unannounced. Our last inspection was Good and due to the change in inspections we were hoping for the same, to get outstanding was a dream come true. As you can imagine we all cried, I'm not sure what the inspector thought of that. The worse part was not being able to share our good news with the parents/carers for a whole 3 weeks until the report came through.

I have to say it really hasn't sunk in yet.

To those of you who keep getting good and wonder what you have to do to get outstanding don't be disheartened, keep doing what you do best and you will get there too.

• Like 13

Congratulations :D ! We are also a small setting in a village hall and we also got outstanding last year, its such a wonderful feeling when someone actually recognises all the hard work we plough into our jobs !!

Guest lillybeth

well done congratulations we got outstanding in February it takes a while to sink in you should be so proud of yourselves.

Well done to you all , our parents and community think we do an outstanding job but sadly Ofsted didn't , there were reasons for this sadly that were out of our control , unfortunately I think our parents will be surprised when they see the published report , I cried but not tears of joy. I am glad that settings like yourself are being recognised for their hard work

Well done to you all , our parents and community think we do an outstanding job but sadly Ofsted didn't , there were reasons for this sadly that were out of our control , unfortunately I think our parents will be surprised when they see the published report , I cried but not tears of joy. I am glad that settings like yourself are being recognised for their hard work

Oh so sory to her that. What were the problem areas?

Oh lashes :( I'm genuinely sorry to hear that - sending hugs xxx

• Like 1

Oh lashes2508, I am so sorry to hear the disappointment in your post.

Of course we know Ofsted are important, but they only see you in that one moment in time, your parents see you everyday.

Look through your report carefully, and remember you can challenge anything you feel is incorrect.

Hugs Fx

• Like 1

I agree with Fredbear, your parents see you everyday and know what a good job you do, take heart from that. Sending you a big hug from all of us.

• Like 1