Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Father Christmas needs a wee!

Hey all , just received great book with above title by Nicholas Allen , lovely colourful with numbers and ryhming available from book depository for £3.36- kids will love it even my very nearly 18yr old thought it was great - would recoommend if you dont have/know it already .

• Like 1

Ihave done that too cait along with anything to do with costumes etc , we found so much stuff when we started we filled 5 large boxes and organised it all .I also ordered some plays for very young children but thinking I could adapt this book using nativity characters and sing 'stop the sleigh i need a wee wee' or 'horsey horsey dont you stop FC needs a plop !!!! :D :wub:

Edited by lashes2508
  • Like 2

I love Nicholas Allen - so irreverant and funny! I saw him speak at a conference - really interesting guy. My daughter has just bought a book called The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas by two of the boys from McFly. I found it very funny, and I can't wait to see what the teacher she works with thinks about it! I'm sure the children will love it... :ph34r:

• Like 1

Ihave done that too cait along with anything to do with costumes etc , we found so much stuff when we started we filled 5 large boxes and organised it all .I also ordered some plays for very young children but thinking I could adapt this book using nativity characters and sing 'stop the sleigh i need a wee wee' or 'horsey horsey dont you stop FC needs a plop !!!! :D :wub:

were doing a version of going on a bear hunt....its called going on a baby hunt!! :oxD

• Like 1

D'you know it has a right mouldy old review on the book depository :(

Hmmmm perhaps I need to go and add one myself! :rolleyes: xD

no i did not :( i read the reviews on amazon people's only negative comments were regarding the print on dark background but i had no problem reading it and only a couple of pages are dark ?? :rolleyes: i will add a one too -

• Like 1

How funny, we love this book in my house but it went missing ..... until just today when I decided it was time to clear out our very over loaded book case and then found my six year old son reading it on the landing! He read it so well! It's a great book!!! Roll on Christmas .... oops did I just say that!

Right you lot this better be good....just ordered from amazon ( but have to say I am a big fan of book depository usually...so sorry BD) :P

Have often wondered about the increase in sales when 'we' start discussing a great book! :blink: xD

Mouse - you'll love it! :1b

• Like 2

Oo er that;s most unusual - have you taken into account postage costs?

mine came from book depository via amazon but i had to pay postage so therefore works out cheaper to go direct to book depository - and by the way i have written a good review on there :D

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)