Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Need A Hug

Hi all,

I'm just in need of a hug and knew where to turn for it. I'm feeling low after my first chemo and my poor daughter has had to go and sit an A level exam today. I can't believe how hard this has hit me but I can get through it with the support of all my lovely friends.

Big hugs coming your way from me too!

You'll both be glad when today's over and you can give your daughter a hug and tell her you're proud of her.

Don't forget that light at the end of the tunnel. It's still there even if it looks a bit dim at times.

I hope you're getting all the love and support you need at this difficult time and that you remember that all your forum friends are with you in spirit and sending best wishes your way.

Here's hoping it all goes as smoothly as it can.

xx

I only dip in and out but I didn't want to leave without giving you a big {{{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}. Be proud of your lovely daughter and what a great mother you are.

Be strong and look forward, but take it easy now and let your family look after you too.

Sending you positive thoughts and best wishes.

RR

x

More hugs and positive vibes coming your way from me too. I hope your daughter does well in her exam and that you soon start to pick up again. We are always here for you when you need virtual support. Take care. xx

Just got in from a busy day at nursery, need to check the washing machine, cook the tea, walk the dogs, feed the horses and oh talk to my children...but here I am...and I am glad to be here sending you an enormous hug and putting life in perspective....this few minutes of my time is a small thing I can do and willingly do for a friend, albeit virtual, sending you massive, massive hugs and thanks for sharing your journey with us, as you can see by the replies we are all here for you...........I want to say something really inspiring but can only imagine what you must be going through, having nursed a friend through cancer......virtual love coming from Somerset toooo................ :oxD:(:(:(

Sorry to hear you're so low Al - but quite natural I'd say, given what you're going through. Don't be too hard on yourself, but take as many hugs and as much support as you need to help you through these difficult days.

By now I'm sure the exam is over and you and your daughter can heave a sigh of relief that it is all over for today.

Take care of each other, and let us know here how things are going.

I'm sending you hugs and every positive thought I can muster this afternoon!

Maz

Hugs to both of you from me.

Hope your daughter got on ok - my daughter had a Business Studies A2 yesterday - new style of paper caught everyone out but hey ho - she decided on the what the heck approach!!!

Take really good care of yourself too and don't overdo it when you start to recover from this one - keep lots of strength in reserve.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))) from me too and lots of positive thoughts coming your way, keep strong and look after yourself xxxxxxxxxxxx