Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Heck!

narnia

I've only been and gone and done it!! I have PASSED my Foundation Degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't quite believe it, and there's one lovely lady on here, who has been a star, helping me through, so thankyou cait xxxxxxxxx I still can't believe it, hurrah for me!!!!!

I've only been and gone and done it!! I have PASSED my Foundation Degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't quite believe it, and there's one lovely lady on here, who has been a star, helping me through, so thankyou cait xxxxxxxxx I still can't believe it, hurrah for me!!!!!

That is SOOOOOO fantastic! Brilliant news! I have tears pouring down my face I'm so thrilled for you!!! WELL DONE!!!!! xxxxx

Just changed your message slightly :oxD:(:(

Many many CONGRATULATIONS

I am totally delighted for you :( :wacko:

thankyou all! Have celebrated so far by being asleep all evening......didn't get to bed last night, as I had to get my final essay in this morning before 8 am and I was in a panic over it! Might celebrate over the weekend with a hot cocoa or two :oxD

Oh narnia I can't believe I've missed this until now. What a fantastic day to find it - lovely news to end my day with. Many many congratulations - you deserve every second of your celebrations and more.

I truly think only you could achieve something lilke this. As Sue has said already - we have a superwoman in our midst. Or does the Wonder Woman outfit appeal to you more?

Love

Mx

I can't believe I missed this too........HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU.......SUCH BRILLIANT NEWS......................you are an inspiration to us alll.........so pleased for you......................................... :oxD:(:(:(

Oh Narania, i haven't been on the forum for a couple of days because of pressures at work and the start of BA, EYPS and GCSE Mathes!!!!!!! Then i come on here and see this, it gave me such a wonderful feeling, that is the best news... congratulations, you definietlley deserve it, as previous members have said.... you are wonder woman!!!!! CONGRATULAIONS......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)