Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New funding rates from Pacey

Cait

our quoted amount is £4.90 (I don't know anyone getting this amount!) we get £4.13 so......where does the other 77p per child go!

lets see that's nearly £8,000 per year for us...I wonder what i'm spending that on????? just think I could train one of my staff to degree level for that!

Norfolk is not much better. :huh: How have these figures been worked out?

Just scroll down to Dorset then :-/ don't pretend to understand what it means in real terms but it ain't looking good :-(

And the pla calculator puts us at 31p an hour less than we get now :'(

Edited by Mouseketeer
  • Like 1

Why is Leicestershire one of the lowest in the country? Is this due to amount the LA takes out for themselves?

When we are all closed, they will wonder why. Sadly, no longer think it is a question of 'if' but 'when'. Our competion in the village just closed.

• Like 1

As I understand it these new funding rates - once in place are going to be in place for 4 YEARS!!!

A FOUR YEAR FAMINE!! So what happens when NMW goes up again?? As Megamum said, a lot of settings will be closing - but sadly I think that's what they want - get them into school early with wrap around care - end of PVI's

• Like 3

As Megamum said, a lot of settings will be closing - but sadly I think that's what they want - get them into school early with wrap around care - end of PVI's

Yes I fully agree and have thought this for a long time now. :( Those of us that are sessional settings we are not a viable tax earner for the government -

• Low wages/shorter hours = no ( or very little) tax/ins paid by staff
  • Not enough opportunity for our parents to work full time either so that also = no tax/in income.

I know full day-care doesn't fair much better, but sessional's are definitely not wanted now.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)